About Pronk Entertainment Group

Pronk Entertainment Group is a professional DJ and entertainment service that specializes in DJ service, lighting, and live sound production. After operating as part of another company Pronk Entertainment Group decided to branch of on its on for the 2015 business year to offer more personalized services. Years of experience has taught us the importance of reading a crowd and recognizing the fact that no event is the same. We will treat your event as importantly as you will and will be there every step of the way.

We would love to get started with you today!

Pronkentertainmentgroup@yahoo.com

One Event Per Day (2)
Uplighting (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

I found Daniel Pronk on Wedding Wire and I am so glad that I did! He was so wonderful to work with and made sure that our wedding was the best party possible. I really can't imagine us having another DJ! He played a great mix of music that was suitable for everyone and then ramped up the party later in the evening. We even had a few karaoke moments and he helped with those and just let us do our thing. He was just awesome and I will recommend him to anyone I know who is planning a wedding. Hey, maybe we will throw an anniversary party in the future and he will be the first person we call!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Daniel was a great pick for our wedding DJ! He did phenomenal on both the ceremony and the reception. He did exactly what we asked of him and put in a lot of work. Also, the photo booth he provided was a hit!! Our guests LOVED it, and so did we! Such a great way to collect more memories from your special day. I highly recommend Pronk Entertainment Group to anyone looking for an expert DJ that will cater to your needs and make your wedding day so memorable.

View Vendor Response

1476919867 7f9c80dc3de74c80 1476911572331 cappsweddingpouredoutphotography 369
* Current Weekly Deal *

Full Wedding Package (DJ,MC,LIGHTING,PHOTOBOOTH) + Ceremony

$1,300.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Includes services for both the Ceremony, and Reception. Reception includes DJ and MC service at a non hourly rate with both dance lighting and up-lighting. Also Included is the photo booth for use of digital copies only. Printed copies can be added with an additional $100 Fee.
Available to the first 10 couples
#WWa4972f868c15fb93

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As a Wedding Planner working with professional vendors that know what they are doing is key to making the Wedding Day seemless and that is exactly what I got when I worked with Daniel from Pronk Entertainment Group. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was a great MC. I always say a DJ can make or break a reception and the Bride and I were so happy we went with Pronk Entertainment because he definitely played a key role in making the reception amazing! I look forward to working with him again in the future.

From high end gear to music selection to straight up horse sense when it comes to what a good party needs, Pronk Entertainment Group has it all! I've had the pleasure of watching Danny DJ several events, weddings included, and was always impressed with how closely he tailored his selections to the tastes of the crowd, and the way he worked to keep the dance floor packed. Professional, courteous, and tons of fun, you won't go wrong with Pronk Entertainment Group! :)

Daniel did a great job filling the dance floor for Elizabeth and Alex's wedding reception! His extra lighting really helped set the mood for a celebration! It was a pleasure working with him to make sure the whole reception flowed smoothly!

Events

Greenville, SC 29615   See On Map
443-827-3552 (phone)
Pronk Entertainment Group is a wedding DJ from Spartanburg, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Asheville, NC, Henderson NC, Anderson SC, Upstate SC, Columbia SC, Charlotte NC, Spartanburg, SC, and Greenville, SC. Pronk Entertainment Group is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the SC wedding industry for 6+ years. We specialize in wedding dj, wedding reception dj, wedding mc, wedding ceremony, wedding wedding sound, wedding lighting, wedding uplighting, wedding sound production.