Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
  • Photos

About promised.proposed.planned

promised.planned.proposed. creates romantic, extraordinary and remarkable weddings and celebrations that leave a striking lasting impression.

Our team understands that each event is a unique and celebrated milestone, as well as, a monetary and emotional investment. promised.planned.proposed. supports the local economy by referring excellent local vendors and services to make any event memorable. By supporting local and/or small businesses, we are able to create exceptional events that are exclusive to our region and will not be found anywhere else.

Follow promised.proposed.planned on

3af9ffd27cb33a912a3e4bfea00e6a55
3af9ffd27cb33a912a3e4bfea00e6a55

4 Reviews for promised.proposed.planned

Britt · Married on 10/13/2018

My day was everything I could have wished for and more. Lauren really put my mind at ease and made the month leading up to my wedding a stress free, memorable time. I give this company my highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Amy · Married on 07/26/2017

I was thrilled with my experience working with Lauren and Caroline. They captured the elegant aesthetic I wanted for my wedding while still creating a romantic and intimate feel and ambiance. My guests are still raving about the personal touches and details that were incorporated. Promised Proposed Planned really went above and beyond to make my special day unforgettable.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Lauren is extremely passionate about coordinating perfect events. If you want someone who is organized, thoughtful and creative to help you with the most important day of your life, then Lauren is your girl.

Sent on 07/17/2017