Project Wedding

Richmond, VA View map

From "I Love You" to "I DO" your wedding planner

Welcome to project wedding. The company of choice for savvy and stylish couples. At project wedding we approach each wedding as a combined effort with our couples. We start by getting to know you so we can fully understand your style, passions, likes and dislikes. We then reflect your lifestyles and personalities into your wedding.

We ensure that every element comes together with style and efficiency. The flow timing and execution of a wedding day is as important as the details themselves. Focusing on service and making sure your guest are felt taken care of is at the forefront of Project wedding's commitment to excellence, allowing you to relax and enjoy your wedding day.

We Embrace All Diversities

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
    Lisa Married on 05/14/2011
    Farwa Mateen made my day perfect, without her it would not of turned out as wonderful as it had. From my sister in law being late to my flower girl not wanting to walk down the aisle, Farwa took control of the situation from the day of the wedding to the very end until the reception was over. She made it look way too easy to be honest with you. I am grateful to have found her and appreciative of her services, which were priceless. Thank-you Farwa Mateen for making my day very special!

Project Wedding's reply:

awww thankyou so much lisa..u were such a pretty bride and great person
    I Married on 03/27/2011
    I know it's difficult to state that everything was perfect, but it was! Farwa knows how to put an elegant event together with phenomenal results. If you want a perfect wedding or event, this is the one to go with!!

Project Wedding's reply:

thankyou so much ...

Gardens at Serenity Cove Gardens at Serenity Cove Country Club Weddings

Great people, great work and they really do their business.

Prints Charming - Photography & Videography by Cathy Prints Charming - Photography & Videography by Cathy Wedding Photographers

It was such a joy to work with "Project Wedding". Very professional, polite and personable. I look forward to working with them again!!

Two Become One Ministry Two Become One Ministry Wedding Officiants

I performed Farwa wedding and I saw the detail that she put into her wedding. Everything flowed very well together and I know she is the type of person where she will put even more attention and focus on someone else's wedding. She has a true art for this business, but I see it as more then a business for her, I see it as a passion.

Richmond, 23233
Location of (Project Wedding)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding