2700 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 1350, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Professional Socialites

So he has FINALLY popped the question and you've said "I will"… Now what? You've looked through every wedding magazine you can get your hands on, and now you have visions of cakes, veils, invitations, and the perfect venue are dancing in your head. Yeah, we know! Professional Socialites is here to help you organize your vision to create the best wedding experience possible. We understand that you have a full social calendar, and the lovely ladies of Professional Socialites are willing and able to take on the challenge. We understand that every bride is different, and whether you need a guiding hand with our day-of assistance, or the full planning of "A Wedding at Tiffany's", Professional Socialites is the only choice for your wedding consultation and coordination needs. Check out our "Blissful Beginnings" packages and contact us to schedule your initial consultation*. We look forward to planning your perfect day and giving you the wedding of your dreams!

Professional Socialites is a boutique event planning and public relations firm based in Houston, Texas. Professional Socialites Consultants, Crystal Milton and Megan Ford, specialize in the coordination of wedding, corporate and special events, and providing public relations services for events and vendors within the wedding and special event industries. We cater to savvy, chic clientele through the use of innovative approaches to event management and publicity.

The public relations aspect of Professional Socialites relies on building and maintaining strong relationships with the vendors who make each event extraordinary. Being a small business ourselves, we understand how important it is to be visible to prospective clientele. We develop inventive methods to publicize small to mid-size vendors, enabling them to compete in the bustling — and saturated — special event and wedding industries. We also take the extra step to provide publicity for our clients' events, if necessary.

• Doyin Fash
Couple
cakeback

2 Reviews for Professional Socialites

• User2068525 · 2+ years ago

My wedding coordinator, Crystal, was fabulous. All of her advice and assistance was right on time and ever so professional. She truly supported me throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made herself available when I needed her and always stayed so calm. I appreciate her for carrying out my vision for a music and poetry themed wedding. for 250 guests. I had so many extra special touches, and she made sure that everything was on point. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Crystal really cares about her brides and it shows. She and Heather, her colleague, even cut and served cake to all our guests at the last minute when learning that the servers had left. Professional Socialites made our wedding the best ever!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Erica · Married on 05/30/2009

I was very pleased with how smoothly my rehearsal and wedding ceremony/reception ran. They are very professional, courteous, and affordable. I will recommend them to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Professional Socialites FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Professional Socialites 1
    Free Initial Consultation with registration for Planning Your Day 101
    All brides who register for Professional Socialites' "Planning Your Day 101" session will receive a free initial consultation for our wedding planning services (normally a $75 value).

• 2700 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1350 Houston, 77056 See on map
    7135831386 (Fax Number)
    Consultations by appointment only! Appointments available Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm.