Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio

Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio

About Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio

Let me be the one to give YOU the peace of mind of looking your LOVELIEST on your special day!

Hello. First, I would like to say Congratulations on Your Engagement & Upcoming Wedding.

I have been in this industry for 19 years. I own my own hair salon and I love catering to brides. This is my passion and my favorite service that I offer.

Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio has won and been nominated for BEST OF LONG ISLAND WEDDINGS for BRIDAL HAIR CARE 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 . Other awards include WeddingWire  Couples' Choice Award for 2014, 2015, 2016.

I know that as much as this is the most exciting time of Your life, there is a lot of stress that comes with it! Your hair should not be one of these things!

Let me be the person to help you shine on your special day. Working closely with you , I can achieve anything you desire when it comes to your hair.

I do travel to Brides from Manhattan to Montauk . Using the finest products & my expertise,  you will have no worries with your hair on your special day!  I also can help you find your ideal headpiece and refer you to other wonderful vendors who I have worked with as well. I work with amazing makeup artists & estheticians to help complete the total package for your wedding.

I would be honored to be the one to work on your hair and make you feel exactly how you should...absolutely gorgeous!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Photos
On-Site Hair (2)
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Let me tell you..... Nicole and her assistant Diana did the most amazing work on myself and my girls!!!!! I had a trial with Nicole and let me tell you my hair is fine , I have a lot but very fine and it didn’t hold the style at all (my hair was the issue not What Nicole did lol) .... I called Nicole in a PANIC ! And she assured me not to worry and I was in good hands and she got me in the following week for a new trial. That right there let me know I had the right girl! We discussed my hair and what we would need to do to get the style I wanted. I went back and she nailed it! I might add I have now gone to her for a cut and highlights since meeting her! She’s extremely nice and knows her stuff!
The morning of my wedding she was right there at 6am to get started. We had myself, 6 girls and both moms to do. They worked non stop on all of us until 11:30 when the photographer showed up! When I tell you their work was FLAWLESS, it’s not an understatement!!!! My hair turned out better than I ever could have expected and was even more gorgeous than the pics I had shown her. My girls and I looked amazing! And she helped made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life! You need to book Gypsy Hair lounge ! You will NOT be disappointed and one of the best decisions you can make for yourself on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair

Nicole’s level of professionalism combines with her amazing artistry is what made me feel so glamorous.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 12/9/17, 1 Review

Tattoo Coverage
Wedding Party Makeup
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nicole does a great job and every bride is always pleased...

Nicole is professional, talented and very skilled in her craft. I have worked many weddings with her and she has never had one unhappy client! ~Lisa - Fancy Faces

Nicole is wonderful! Shes such a talented and professional hairdresser and shes a pleasure to work with. We've worked together many times and I hope to work with her again in the near future.

Events

From Manhattan to Montauk, NY   See On Map
631-374-6397 (phone)
Winner of Best of Long Island Bridal Hair Care 2014 Winner of Weddingwire Couples' Choice Awards From Manhattan to Montauk... Will Travel For Bridal Parties & Special Events Talented Makeup Team Available by Request