1028 S Walter Reed Drive Suite 206, Arlington, VA 22204 Map · Phone number

About Pro Centerpieces

Hello my name is Ariana and I am the founder of ProCenterpieces. I personally have over 8 years of event planning experience, some of my past work includes coordinating events for The United States Department of Defense and The Links Corporation. I created ProCenterpieces because I wanted to simply help brides. I am now married and I know how frustrating it can be to contract so many different vendors to pull off a beautiful look for your wedding ceremony and reception, especially if your wedding consists of multiple events ( Bollywood Brides). We provide every design aspect:

Lighting, Flowers, Draping, Lounge Furniture, Custom Centerpieces, Floor Plan design, Planning

When you call our office (1-800-882-2857) you will be connected to one of our senior event designers or myself personally (my extension is 10) and we ask a series of questions to analyze your personal taste and style. Once this is complete (allow 5-10 minutes) we set up a face to face meeting at your venue. Once we are at your venue we go over design recommendations based on your personality. Once we come to a agreement of what suits your needs and budget, we will then send you a custom proposal 48 hours after the venue appointment. After reserving your date a member from our planning department will contact you to create your custom timeline for your wedding day and floor plan with seating chart. It's easy as 123.

1.Call us 1800-882-2857
2.Meet us
3.Get your custom proposal and reserve your date!

4. Relax, we do the rest!

Planning your party like the Pros has never been this easy! We are so confident you will be head over heels for us that we promise all our brides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Give me a call 800-882-2857 or email ariana@procenterpieces.com you won't regret choosing Pro Centerpieces as your event designer.

Follow Pro Centerpieces on

Logo18
Our signature "breakfast at tiffany" ostrich feather centerpiece
Our signature "breakfast at tiffany" ostrich feather centerpiece
Hindu-Punjabi wedding set up
Hindu-Punjabi wedding set up
Lovely display of Orchids and amber uplighting
Lovely display of Orchids and amber uplighting
Let us help you pick the best lounge furniture to match your theme!
Let us help you pick the best lounge furniture to match your theme!
Yes that's right we create bouquets too!
Yes that's right we create bouquets too!
simple yet elegant! We work with all budgets! Our creativity will leave your breathless!
Not only do we decorate, we have a planning department too!
Not only do we decorate, we have a planning department too!
I love this look this was one of my favorite events! So classic yet a mix of modern...
So sweet!
So sweet!
I love this red and white theme! The bridal bouquet has deep red roses with a touch of white mini...
Logo18

2 Reviews for Pro Centerpieces

Veetu · Married on 04/02/2011

The wonderful consultants at Pro Centerpieces were friendly, understanding and VERY helpful! They gave me several options and helped me selected the perfect center pieces and wedding decor to match my unique wedding theme. A person event designer even went with me to my venue to discuss layout and came up with the PERFECT layout for my venue. On the day of my wedding, I was completely relaxed because I knew everything was taken care of =)

Thank you Pro Centerpieces for making my dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Nat · Married on 10/25/2009

I have a chance to work with Pro Centerpieces on several occasions and I have to say that it has always been a pleasure. Ariana and her team provide the best service with greatest professionalism. All the brides are very happy with her work and she really does make sure that the event run smoothly. (Did I mention about those gorgeous centerpieces with amazing price?) I can not say enough good things about the service she provide and I look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 06/01/2011