New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Private Receptions, Inc.

Private Receptions is a full service wedding planning, design, and production company founded by Nerissa Balland and operated by Lauren Ricciardelli & Lexi Weinberg. The firm specializes in one-of-a-kind weddings that represent their client's unique style, vision and love story.

Private Receptions is dedicated to creating seamless events without sacrificing style. Together, Lauren and Lexi alleviate the anxiety and frustration that people often face when orchestrating their own wedding. Their ability to handle difficult situations with grace, and impeccable attention to detail make them a great asset to your dream wedding day.

Based in New York City, we're able to serve you wherever your wedding takes place.

Why Private Receptions?

We're like your therapist, planner, and insurance policy all rolled into one! Not only do we relieve your worries but we protect your vision, your contractual rights and guide you to make intelligent decisions that will maximize the value of the wedding you deserve. With our personalized services we're able to guide you through the process, whether it's DIY projects or choosing a venue, with ease; creating a wedding as unique as you are. Planning a wedding is like a full time job, let us at Private Receptions help you to enjoy your wedding day with memories to last a lifetime.

Follow Private Receptions, Inc. on

Gotham Hall
Wedding Rings
New York City Wedding Gotham Hall Wedding Rings
Wedding bouquet

13 Reviews for Private Receptions, Inc.

Natalie · Married on 07/26/2014

Lexi and Lauren are fantastic! Although they provided day of services, I worked A LOT with Lexi leading up to our wedding and she helped with a ton of stuff, especially things I didn't even think of for the big day! On our wedding day, everything was great and I couldn't have imagined it going as smoothly as it did without them. They were there for everything I or my wedding party needed. Their services are GREAT!

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2013

Lauren and her assistant, Raena, provided month out and day-of wedding coordination services and they were amazing. Lauren contacted all of my vendors to coordinate the day-of event schedule and set up everything for my reception. She was great at keeping us on track and making sure my new husband and I had everything we needed. I highly recommend her for her personality, quality of her services, and her knowledge of the wedding business! Thanks Lauren!

Jenny · Married on 10/05/2013

Lauren Ricciardelli is the best in the business! I worked with her for over a year as she and her team helped me plan my perfect romantic wedding at Wave Hill Botanical Gardens. She is the kindest, most organized, creative, and calm woman I know. From answering my late night freak-out e-mails to being by my side at my final dress fitting, Lauren went above and beyond to make me feel like I was her only client and that my wedding was the most important wedding in the world. When the day of the wedding came, I did not have to lift a finger. She had already coordinated with all of my vendors, confirmed their arrival and set-up times, helped set-up the decorations I had ordered from various Etsy vendors, made sure the bridal party was where they were supposed to be at all times of the afternoon and night, told us when we had to give our speeches, and even gave us tips on how to walk down the aisle without tripping. She directed the entire event flawlessly and made the entire wedding planning process easy and, most importantly, enjoyable! I highly recommend Lauren and her team!

Award

Private Receptions, Inc. FAQ

• Sugar Flower Cake Shop
    Sugar Flower Cake Shop Wedding Cakes

Nerissa offers a variety of services from Full Service to Hourly, including her very cool Virtual Service (unlimited time via telephone and e-mail for planning advice and access to all her resources). She meets many budgets and offers complimentary initial consultations. She is incredibly professional and detail-oriented.

• Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental
    Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental Wedding Photographers

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

• New York See on map
    7174058800 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Thursday 9:30am - 5:00pm Friday 9:30am - 4:00pm