123 main street, Lancaster, NY 14086 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

29 Reviews for Private Knives Catering and Events

Veronica · Married on 09/02/2017

Honestly would've eloped if it weren't from Amy and her crew. I've seen weddings before that private knives did and saw how everything came together so perfectly. The details! She just gets it. The food has always been 10/10. I've always loved the lunches from the shop. It tastes the same for a wedding. We met with Amy and Sophie went over budget and what we wanted and they stayed with in. They used our love story to help incorporate the food we chose. The guests raved about all food and decor. They even did my floral. They are a very professional and hard working group of people. I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Private Knives Catering and Events's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of your whirlwind wedding weekend. You and Dan were such great hosts, we felt like guests ourselves. Looking forward to many more memories and milestones throughout the years!

Debbie · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy and her staff did an excellent job with the catering services for our wedding. Not only is her food delicious but the way she presents it is top notch. I needed Amy's services to plan the wedding and she came through with flying colors. She found our officiant, photographer, DJ, acoustic band for ceremony, flowers, and provided the lighting, tent, and decorations for the entire event, plus she is easy to work with and listens do what you want. I highly recommend her.

Award

Private Knives Catering and Events FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Clean Up

• Costamagna Design
    Costamagna Design Wedding Planners

Amy is amazing. As a planner with a high design inclination and who is always looking for innovative ideas, finding Amy was one of the best things that happened to my business. She is creative, hard working, and she has a natural enthusiasm for every one of her events and weddings that is so hard to find. Her staff is attentive, and very hard working as well. She will tailor your event cuisine to match your personality and tastes, customize the presentation and work hand in hand with the planner and the client to make sure every detail is taken care of. And it's not just the professionalism and enthusiasm that makes Private Knives great, but also their amazing food. Amy uses high quality, seasonal ingredients and has a broad knowledge of international cuisine and accommodate any dietary restrictions and needs. I'd recommend Amy and Private Knives in a heart beat to anyone looking for impeccably presented and great tasting food. Your guests will be impressed.

• 123 main street Lancaster, NY, 14086 See on map