23-3 lantern park dr, Naugatuck, CT 06770 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Pristine Image, LLC

Pristine Image Photography strives to find the most memorable moments in your most special days and record them for your future generations.

My Name is Dak Mannella. I have been passionate about photography ever since I developed my first print in the dark room at the University of Connecticut, where I earned my degree in Fine Arts. Since earning my degree I have worked in various facets of the art world, as a field manager and trainer for a prominant youth sports photography company, a graphic designer, and a high school fine arts teacher at a school for neurologically and socially troubled teens. Pristine Image, LLC is the result of my years working in art.

Follow Pristine Image, LLC on

• Diane Marie Photography
  • Abantham Creative
  • Tina Marie Photography
  • Stephanie Anestis Photography

1 Reviews for Pristine Image, LLC

Heather · Married on 04/07/2012

Dak at Pristine Image designed everything for our wedding; invitations, rsvp cards, thank you notes, table menus, table cards, and some of the decorations. He did an absolutely amazing job with everything!

With just a few images pulled from the internet and a general description of what look we were hoping for, he created the perfect theme for everything that we needed printed. He created a fun, crisp and totally unique theme that were exactly what we were imagining. It was like he was right there in our heads! He was so patient with our repeated requests to change the wording every time we changed our minds, but his first overall design that he created for us was the one that we immediately went with. Once the invitations were designed, he carried through the design elements and "feel" through everything that he created for us, making our wedding theme evident in everything that he created. He totally went above and beyond what we expected or hoped for, and created the perfect publications for our wedding.

His photography is also incredible (check out his website!), and if we hadn't already had a photographer for our wedding, we would have asked him to do our wedding photos as well!! We would enthusiastically recommend him for anything you need for your wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2012

• Sweet Thyme Planning Wedding Planners

Pristine Image is one of the most reliable and experienced organizations that I have had the pleasure of working with in some time. Dak has a real way with capturing the most intricate moments of any event, wedding or gathering and making them into a true moment. He has a become someone that I know that I can rely on to take a brides dream and make it a reality, capturing each moment and detail and making it a memory that can be cherished for years to come.

• 23-3 lantern park dr Naugatuck, 06770 See on map
    2036329599 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pristine Image, LLC)

Pristine Image, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Pristine Image, LLC offer?

Pristine Image, LLC offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Pristine Image, LLC offer?

Pristine Image, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics

What photography materials does Pristine Image, LLC offer for wedding events?

Pristine Image, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Pristine Image, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pristine Image, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.