Priscila Zee Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,795 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,795 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Naples, Florida, Priscila Zee Photography documents weddings and other special events throughout Southwest Florida. Priscila Zabala, the owner and lead photographer, along with her husband and partner, Frank, have a knack for tailoring timeless pictures that vividly portray their clients' romantic connections. They draw inspiration from the candid moments couples share, whether it be an emotional embrace or a lighthearted joke. From your rehearsal to your reception, they look forward to capturing every meaningful stage of your celebration.

All of Priscila Zee Photography's packages include a fixed base of services, including a minimum of six hours of photography time, an engagement photoshoot, and access to an online gallery. During your initial consultation, Priscila and Frank will explain each package to you in detail, and you can tell her all about your ideal wedding photos. Videography options are available as well. Wedding consultations are complimentary and can be done via Zoom or a telephone call.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,795

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Christine F. Getting married on 11/17/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing people to work with - extremely accommodating

I was coming into town and wanted to line up a video and photographer for my daughter's surprise engagement. Frank & Priscila were highly recommended to my by the community that I live in. They were so accommodating and professional throughout the whole process. They did an AMAZING job with the photos and video and turned it all around to us in such a timely manner. I would HIGHLY recommend them!
    Leila P. Married on 01/07/2023

Wonderful experience!

Priscila was amazing to work with. She walked us through the process from beginning to end. Her communication was excellent and she worked tirelessly to get us beautiful photos. You won’t regret hiring her. We just hired her for our wedding next year!

Priscila Zee Photography's reply:

Thank you, Leila! Can't wait to photograph your wedding next year. I'm so excited to keep working with you!
  • illustration stars

61 photos · 11/12/2022

Deals

Priscila Zee Photography 1
Offer

Consultations may be completed via Zoom or a telephone call! Consultations are easily scheduled to a convenient time for you.

Priscila Zee Photography 2
Offer

Engagement session is complimentary with all packages!

Team

Priscila
Priscila
Lead Photographer and Second Videographer

Hello!

Welcome to my storefront! As owner and lead photographer, I take my role in weddings very seriously and pride myself on giving clients an amazing experience! From initial contact, I will get to know you and your specific wedding needs. I feel this is imporant as having a relationship with clients is a priority and necessity. I specialize in engagement and wedding photography as telling love stories is my passion.

When I'm not behind the camera, I'm spending time with my family, giving my dogs endless cuddles, and binge-watching my favorite Netflix shows.

Frank
Frank
Lead Videographer and Second Photographer

Hi there --

Thank you for your interest in our services. I have a knack for capturing the creative and unique moments that make your day worth looking back on. I'm always looking for creative angles, cinematic looks, and a unique style to add to your photos and video. I'm all about helping my clients have an amazing wedding day experience. This is your special day and capturing your most treasured moments are my priority.

Naples Naples, FL, 34120
(941)500-3258
Location of (Priscila Zee Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding