Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

44 Reviews for Prime Transportation

3.5
Motor Coach (2)
Shuttle (1)

0.5

HORRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT BOOK!!! Our wedding was on 11.11.17 we contracted for a large 56 passenger bus to take a large portion of our guests to the wedding. The day of the bus DID NOT SHOW UP. Our guest, our planner, the hotel, and people in my bridal party were calling Prime Transportation office off the hook and NO ONE would pick up or call us back. All of our guests had to drive, Uber or grab cabs. Our ceremony was pushed back due to guests being late and we missed sun set. Our coordinator had to do everything in her power to get cabs and vans to the venue at the end of the wedding to ensure our guests had a safe ride home because at that point Prime still did NOT get a bus to us or get in contact. THE WORST. You would at least expect a call or email first thing in the morning the day after with answers, or an apologize or a REFUND, but NOTHING. We had to email and call multiple times to even get anyone, and all we got was excuses. This is not a trust worthy company, they do not have a contingency plan and I would 100% NOT recommend using them. Save yourself the stress and go with another company, even if this one looks cheaper!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Motor Coach
2.0

The driver showed up to the wrong location, one of my bridesmaids had to wake him up and tell him he was supposed to be at the hotel, not the venue. We paid for two trips from the hotel to the venue, but he only did one, and as a results half of my guests had to uber to get to the venue on time. The 24 hr dispatcher that they have on duty was no help at all either. For a wedding, I would suggest using them if you want to start on time. Not worth the price.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Motor Coach

Susan was very helpful in booking our transportation. The drivers were very polite and courteous.

Profile Picture User4156011, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews