407 E 3rd St, Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

About Primal Flower

Primal Flower creates beautiful, tasteful, elegant bespoke florals for your long dreamed of day. We are not just florists but artists and create the most lovely florals customized to your satorial point of view. We are full service and can provide all of your wedding and event decor needs. We are open 7 days a weeks and by appointment. We are also an eco-friendly shop and strive to create alternative designs using California grown product and re-purposed and re-cycled containers. We also avoid using Oasis floral foam whenevr possibly.

yulimercury
yulisunswept6

18 Reviews for Primal Flower

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/16/2016

I am absolutely enamored with Shelley’s floral work at my wedding. She executed my vision perfectly. I was a very picky bride and had a specific vision - I wanted a DIY, wildflower, freshly-picked wispy floral look and I got exactly that! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous (thank you Shelley for getting me beautiful large peonies for my April wedding!). My bridesmaid bouquets and the boutonnieres were just as wonderful. My ceremony space was truly magical because of Shelley’s artistry and expertise. Look no further and book Shelley now. She will do an amazing job for your wedding just like she did for mine. Her price point was also extremely reasonable. She won’t make you commit to some arbitrary minimum like many other lame florists do. I adore you Shelley. You’re amazing. I can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Patty · Married on 01/17/2016

Gorgeous bouquets from Shelley - at our consultation, I showed her several Pinterest photos, and she told me what would be in season - one of the fillers I wanted wasn't in season, but she said they dried well, and found some and the bouquet turned out exactly how I imagined. I had originally wanted totally different bouquets for the 3 bridesmaids, but a few weeks before when Shelley checked in to make sure we were all on track, I decided to make them smaller versions of my bouquet, and Shelley took it in stride, and they, and the 5 boutonnieres and 2 mother's corsages were all stunning.

The business has since moved to Orange County...they no longer keep a brick & mortar location, I believe they only do event flowers now. They moved after I had booked them, but Shelley agreed to deliver the flowers to Long Beach, or the venue in downtown L.A. at no extra cost, so our wedding wasn't affected by their move at all. (However, we do miss them in downtown Long Beach as one of the best local florists we had!!!) Highly recommended!! Thank you, Shelley!

Sent on 02/01/2016

I learned about Primal Flower though a friend of mine who worked with Shelley in the past and had only great things to say. We connected and I told her about our Halloween/macabre themed wedding, and I knew very quickly that I could trust Shelley to bring our vision to life.

Her florals were gorgeous, the colors were perfect, and not only did they look good, she included flowers that had names that fit the Halloween theme. It was great working with her and I'd recommend her to anyone looking to get married in the OC or LA area.

Sent on 12/21/2015