Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number

About PriceWiseEvents.com

CHECK OUT THE "DEALS" TAB FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE COUPON FOR WEDDINGWIRE CUSTOMERS!

Your source for quality, distinguished wedding favors and accessories for less - from the ceremony and reception to the favors and stationary, we have you covered. We specialize in wedding and bridal shower favors and supplies that will surely add a unique, distinct touch to your special day!

Follow PriceWiseEvents.com on

eventspic5
eventspic6

24 Reviews for PriceWiseEvents.com

Lisa · event on 04/06/2014

I only wish I could give extra stars for service and responsiveness. I had an issue with shipping and was responded to within that same day. My small order was treated with the same importance that I thought a larger more costly order might have been. I can't wait to order something from them again.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Amber · Married on 09/14/2013

Great service. Originally was told item had been back ordered for a month, but to my surprise it was delivered the very next day after the order. Two glass items were received broken, but Customer Service responded promptly about how to replace them. Their 50% off sales are great and less expensive than other sites I found. Glad I found them!

Sent on 06/07/2013

My husband and I were looking for the perfect favors for our guest that went along with the color scheme of our Spring wedding and was something our guest would use. We went with the grape chrome bottle stopper. All of our guest loved it. Some of them sent me pictures of how they used the stopper. The shipment also came on time. If you are short on time pick this place because you will get quality and on time service. Thank you Pricewise Favors.

Sent on 06/03/2013