Price Chopper

6 Reviews for Price Chopper

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/15/2019

Just got the flower

I got a bunch of beautiful bouquets here and did a fun project with my bridesmaids! We made out own for the wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Madeleine

Madeleine · Married on 09/03/2011

4.2
      3.0

Our consultation was a lot of fun, and the woman who helped us had lots of great suggestions for flowers that would go well together beautifully. She considered not only color, but shape and texture, and it was obvious in the beautiful bouquets we received for myself and my matron of honor. My mother and mother-in-law had little nosegays that they loved, especially since they didn't have to wear a wrist corsage or put a corsage pin through their dresses.

Boutonnieres had the flowers we requested in them, but I wasn't 100% happy with the way the stems of the flowers we chose were wrapped. They looked a little bottom heavy, and the green hydrangea in them wilted quickly. (The bottom heavy effect may have been due to the flowers we chose, but I would have liked a heads up about how it would look.)

Ceremony flowers--we brought in a ribbon sample and matched flowers to the ribbon in the store. The day of the ceremony, the shade of pink of the flowers was off. We were probably the only ones who noticed, but it was slightly disappointing.

Reception flowers--Central Market made the suggestion that costs would go down if we provided our own vases and used the bridal and matron of honor bouquet as the centerpiece for our head table. We found beautiful vases at a dollar store. The centerpieces looked fine.

Cake: the flowers we requested to top our cake were the same as our centerpieces although we had requested green hydrangeas with alstromeria scattered on some of the layers. For whatever reason (we never found out why), there was alstromeria only on the top of the cake and the green hydrangea was in a vase next to it. It looked pretty, but wasn't what we had reqested.

We had no difficulty with delivery to our ceremony and to our reception sites.

Flowers in our bouquets lasted over 2 weeks.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Sam · Married on 10/25/2008

3.5

I ordered flowers for my in-laws 40th anniversary and we were very pleased with the quality of the flowers. The color was perfect and the flowers were fresh and latest a long time.
    Good option for budgets, but plan ahead of time to ensure that the store can order what you are looking for, especially if you are lookingfor something specific.

Sent on 01/23/2009

• Glenville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Price Chopper)