Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events

Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events

Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events, LLC, is a wedding & event planning boutique located in Atlanta, GA. We specialize in wedding day management, partial planning and full planning & design weddings & events.

We will be there to help bring your vision together and get you to the finish line. We offer a suite of a la carte services and can customize packages to fit your dynamic style and personality.

At Pretty Tulips Weddings and Events, we believe that planning your special day should be a blissful and fulfilling experience, and that’s where we come in. Our goal is to provide you with the pretty tulips experience and ensure that your event is nothing less than a success.

Please contact us for a complimentary consultation session 1-844-7-TULIPS (88-5477).

Happy Planning!!!

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

I'm not sure we could have had a wedding without Nicole. She is truly amazing and made our daughter's wedding day extra special. Everything was beautiful and so well planned. Thank you Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with you. As mother of the bride, you made my life so much easier.

Profile Picture M, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I knew from my first conversation with Nicole that I wanted her to be my wedding planner. She was very put together and she knows weddings - and I didn't! She was so helpful, so accommodating, very professional and is just a really great person. My husband and I both work full time and had no idea what planning a wedding entailed, and if we didn't have a wedding planner we would probably still be planning! We're SO glad we chose Nicole as our wedding planner.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 1 Review

Photos

15 Photos

15 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
It was wonderful working with Nicole! She was very organised, detail-oriented and made every step easy for both me and the bride. She is the wedding planner to go to and she will make your whole wedding process a bliss! As a wedding photographer I am very particular about small details and Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events took care of everything!

Events