Atlanta, GA 30303 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events

Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events is a boutique wedding planning company located in Atlanta. These professional planners will help bring your vision together and get you to the finish line so that you can enjoy your wedding experience while they handle the design and execution. They will highlight your personality, style and love story by adding creative design and details. From consultation to the last dance on your wedding night, they will provide you with a blissful and fulfilling experience that you will remember for a lifetime!

Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events offers many services that can be customized to fit your needs as well as many a la carte options. The planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events 3
  • Raschell

Raschell · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Planner A+++

I never realized how necessary a wedding planner was until my first initial conversation with Nicole. We decided to go with the partial planning package because I wanted to be more involved in the planning process and it was perfect! Nicole was very helpful, personable, prompt, connected, mindful of my budget and involved me with everything along the way. In the end, our wedding turned out to be a dream and I really think that it was all due to Nicole's flawless planning. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend PTE for your planning needs, I don't know how we would have done it without her!

Sent on 02/16/2019

emily · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about Nicole and her team. We were planning an Atlanta wedding all the way from Denver. We partnered with Nicole for day of planning services plus a little extra for things that couldn't be handled remote. I feel like I got an incredible amount of high quality service. Nicole is knowledgeable, professional, and solution focused. She handled a number of last minute issues that popped up. She also gave me great advice about how some of my wild ideas might not be very practical and helped me find alternatives that achieved my goal without breaking my budget. She had excellent recommendations for vendors. We used her recommended caterer, florist, linen, and dessert vendor. The event was seamless. Our family and friends say that our wedding was elegant, personal, romantic, and a ton of fun. Our wild celebration would not have been possible without Nicole and her team. I will never forget my wedding weekend and I would recommend her to anyone who needs help planning their big day.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events 4
    Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events 5
    Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events 6

M · Married on 05/13/2017

I'm not sure we could have had a wedding without Nicole. She is truly amazing and made our daughter's wedding day extra special. Everything was beautiful and so well planned. Thank you Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with you. As mother of the bride, you made my life so much easier.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Fuji Floral Design
    Fuji Floral Design Wedding Florists

We thoroughly enjoy working with Pretty Tulips! She has wonderful vision and attention to detail. Whatever your vision is for you wedding, Pretty Tulips will make it happen and so much more!

• Polished Arrow Photography
    Polished Arrow Photography Wedding Photographers

It was wonderful working with Nicole! She was very organised, detail-oriented and made every step easy for both me and the bride. She is the wedding planner to go to and she will make your whole wedding process a bliss! As a wedding photographer I am very particular about small details and Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events took care of everything!

• Atlanta, 30303 See on map