Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design

Venue Visit (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)

I used Pretty Petals for a bridal shower that I co-hosted. We were BEYOND satisfied with the customer service and floral arrangements we received. The personal attention we received from Veronica was irreplaceable! She had ideas that we hadn't envisioned. She created hand corsages, which every woman was greeted with before entering the event. Lets just say the corsages were a complete HIT and still talk of our conversations. The bride was speechless as she looked at the center pieces, corsages, and supporting foral arrangements surrounding the cake & welcome tables. Throughout the entire shower the bride raved over how much she loved the floral arrangements! Pretty Petals took our vision and turned it into something magical. Definitely would recommend using this company if you want a smooth experience with beautiful florals.

Profile Picture Shan, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you want something more than just a florist, pick Veronica! I couldn't believe what she pulled off. With limited decor and a focus on floral, she MADE the wedding what it was. I have never even seen flower arraignments like what she pulled off. They were honestly the prettiest flowers I have EVER seen. She is also the sweetest and focuses on every detail. Even at our first meeting with her, she knocked it out of the park with her fun personality and little details she put together for the meeting that made us say, "wow."

We went to regular florists before meeting Veronica...yes they will put together what you what and drop it off for you at your event. Veronica was so much more than that. She literally DESIGNED the event. She went above and beyond anything I was expecting in every aspect of her work. I was simply blown away. Thank you Veronica!

Profile Picture Campbell, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Veronica was absolutely AMAZING! We were referred to Pretty Petals by our wedding coordinator. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. Veronica listened to what we wanted and executed perfectly. My bouquet was hand delivered to my hotel and my husband's boutonniere was delivered to the venue. She also surprised us with extra flowers at the restaurant where we had our reception. We could not have asked for a better wedding day!

Profile Picture Shanee, 4/6/18, 1 Review