Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Pretty Perfect Planning

Based in New Jersey, Pretty Perfect Planning is a Wedding and Event Planning company that is dedicated to creating seamless, yet flawless events. Our goal is to make sure "each of our clients lives out their dream wedding", be it an intimate destination wedding in the Caribbean or a grand 350-guest wedding in New York City. We are there every step of the way to ensure that your event is unforgettable. No matter what you have envisioned for your big day, We will bring that vision to life. Having planned events of all types, our team is up for the challenge and will orchestrate a successful event, while ensuring that you are relaxed and enjoying every minute of being a bride. Contact us now for your Complimentary Initial Consultation.

Follow Pretty Perfect Planning on

pretty perfect planning 16

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Pretty Perfect Planning

Reggie · Married on 10/17/2015

After interviewing several planners for our day-of coordinator we found Joan Moses of Pretty Perfect Planning to be the perfect fit for our needs. For our wedding we had done most of the planning for ourselves, but needed someone to take over the reigns on the big day. I honestly can't give Joan and her team enough praise. From start to finish she was a joy to work with. We also had the distinction of being her first same-sex wedding. While she was hired to be our day-of coordinator her service included coordination of our rehearsal, monitoring our budget, weekly updates, and easy email access to answer any questions we might have. (We had tons. For example, who gets a tip and how much? How do we get our marriage license? Who does she recommend for staff at a post wedding brunch we had planned.) The fact she communicated with us throughout the planning process meant she knew exactly what our style was and our vision for our big day. Having her service before and on the day of was so absolutely worth it. We were able to truly enjoy our wedding day without the worry of making sure we were running on schedule or wonder who was going to bring back all our stuff like gifts, decorations, and our cake knife. It was such an awesome feeling to be able to move straight from our wedding reception to the after party and know that she was in charge of wrapping up everything for us.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Laura · Married on 08/29/2015

Joan was my fairy godmother!!!! From the minute I met Joan, I knew she was the one. Before meeting Joan, I almost signed another contract with another planning company that charged three times the price and wouldn't even talk to me until three months before the wedding (since I would have been going with the day of planning package). Well, THANK GOODNESS I signed with Joan, instead! Although I signed up for her team's day of planning "Dream" package, Joan was literally there for me every step of the way after I signed her (around a year before the wedding). We talked ever single week and Joan would send me reminders and checklists and inspiration to keep me on track. In addition, Joan reviewed my contracts and found that our DJ was set up for the WRONG time! My fiance (now husband) wasn't the happiest with how much money I spent on the wedding, BUT he always said that the BEST money I spent was on Pretty Perfect Planning! The error she found with the DJ alone got us our money's worth. Joan is incredibly calming and was able to get me through SO much stress and drama with family/planning issues or anything that came up. She made me feel SO special, like I was the only bride she was working with (even though I knew she had other clients!).
    When it came to the rehearsal and day of the wedding, Joan and her team went OVER and BEYOND! I probably asked way too much of them, as I had SO many diy projects and detailed things, but they handled it flawlessly. It was truly my dream day and it is all because of Joan and her team. There is NO way that I could have done it on my own. They were SO nice and easy to work with and I made sure to give them a way bigger tip than anybody because I put so much work on them. When I was on my honeymoon, I went through Joan withdraw! I was so used to talking to her all the time and it was like missing my best friend. Joan, you are my fairy godmother and I felt like a true princess on my wedding day, thanks to you! <3

Sent on 12/11/2015

Sasha · Married on 05/30/2015

First off I want to say WOW! (And coming from someone like me that's big) My wedding turned out more beautiful and more perfect than I imagined. Every detail from the planning to execution, from the guest list, to the menu, to guest seating for a "difficult" family, from the music, to the decor, to the flower girl's walk was PERFECT! If you are a working woman with not much time on your hands, Joan is your gal. My mind was definitely at ease throughout the entire process because I knew Joan could make it happen. I'd like to thank Joan from the bottom of my heart for making the most important day of mine and my husband's life to be pure perfection and memorable. My guests are still talking about Joan and her amazing attention to detail, her calm demeanor, can do attitude, and resourcefulness. If I could (but trust me I won't) I would do it all again just to see her magic. Thank you Pretty Perfect Planning! We can't thank you enough.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Award

Pretty Perfect Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pretty Perfect Planning 1
    Dream Package Promotion!
    Get 15 percent of The Dream Wedding package when you use the Wedding Wire Exclusive Promo Code! Contact Us Now! "This package is designed for the couple that has planned the majority of their wedding, but would like a professional to take over as their big day draws near to fact check all details and complete the planning process. Since this package also includes "Day of" Services..." For more information about the package please visit www.prettyperfectplanning.com

• Edison, 08817 See on map