16140 Bush Blvd, Bloomington, IL 61705 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pretty Lil' Notes Wedding Invitations

I am a graphic designer with a passion for beautiful, custom invitations and personal stationery that reflect unique personality and style. I especially love creating something unique for my clients inspired by something of meaning... the lace on a gown, the place you first met your love, or even a favorite piece of art.

Your wedding invitation is usually the first impression guests will have about your big day, make it a special one. I pride myself on creating something completely unique, and one of a kind... just like the happy couples I work with.

Invitations aren't the only thing I can create... programs, menus, thank you notes, place cards and favor tags are a few more fun wedding items that might be on your list. Have a unique idea in mind? Just ask.

To see more of my work visit www.prettylilnotes.com

Follow Pretty Lil' Notes Wedding Invitations on

fa12bf854cc8d75b EtsyIcon
07a

11 Reviews for Pretty Lil' Notes Wedding Invitations

Raeann · Married on 02/24/2017

Kendra helped us customize / create our invitations for our winter wedding. The quality is top notch. She was quick to respond to all of our questions, even during the holiday season. We love our invitations and the attention to detail. We received numerous compliments from our guests regarding the invitations. I highly recommend this shop -- you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/21/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Kendra. I used her services for the first time when creating our wedding invitations and returned to her when I was ready to create all the welcome cards and reception menus for our destination wedding. Communication is key during this process and she was able to tailor the her designs so we would have the perfect cards. I recommend it and will definitely use here services again. Thank you so much Kendra!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2015

Kendra was amazing to work with for all of our stationary needs for our wedding! She was extremely flexible and willing to help us create the design we were envisioning for our wedding. She went above and beyond to help us achieve the look we were going for and was really responsive to any changes we wanted to make. We got numerous compliments on our invitations and other stationary.

Kendra designed our invitations, envelopes, envelope liners, rehearsal dinner invites, place cards, programs, table numbers, and thank you notes. All of our pieces were unique, but looked cohesive. I sent her inspirational images and details about our wedding, and every design she came up with was always better than what I was envisioning! Her pricing is extremely reasonable, and I would definitely go back to her for future invitations and stationary needs.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Pretty Lil' Notes Wedding Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 35

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pretty Lil' Notes Wedding Invitations 1
    Call for a free invitation consultation!
    Not sure where to begin when you are looking for a unique wedding invitation that suits your taste and style? Give us a call and we'll walk you through the process and answer any questions that you might have about our shop. We hope to hear from you!

• 16140 Bush Blvd Bloomington, 61705 See on map
    3098240064 (Other Phone Number)
    Open 7 days a week: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat/Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm By appointment only, please.