3462 Lake Forge, Fairburn, GA 30213 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Chic Bridal

We are an online wedding store, based out of Atlanta, Ga, that provides a amazing variety of top quality wedding favors, bridal accessories, ceremony accessories & more. And we strive for 110% customer satisfaction.

We offer pretty, chic and elegant wedding favors that are an amazing way to enhance your special day. We want you to have a seamless and marvelous shopping experience to help prepare for one of your most memorable occasions. Your wedding day!!

From themed favors, to favors by season we offer a variety of products that will appeal to the masses.

Our online boutique is available 24/7 for purchases and we process our orders quickly so that merchandise is received in a fast manner.

Pretty Chic Bridal is dedicated to satisfying all of our customers. If you have a question, or require a special order or simply need advice on your wedding needs. Please feel free to reach out to us and one of our amazing staff members will be happy to promptly assist you.

prettychicbridal.com

macaroon
1722l

5 Reviews for Pretty Chic Bridal

Clarissa · Married on 11/01/2014

Greetings, my client/bride ordered candle holders, and beautiful toasting flutes for her wedding. The shipping was fast, and the items were very beautiful. The bride loved the wide selection that she could chose from. The toasting flutes complimented her cake table design. The candle holders sparkled on the guest tables! I highly recommend Pretty Chic Bridal to everyone!

Clarissa - The Sweetest Thing Events

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kayla · Married on 09/06/2014

Pretty Chic Bridal provided me with a great value on my favors. Shipping was incredibly fast. I am so excited to give my guests the bicycle bottle openers for my bicycle built for two themed wedding. Thanks Pretty Chic Bridal.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Pretty Chic Bridal was very professional and the quality of my wedding accessories were perfect!! The young lady responded very quickly to my inquiries and didn't mind assisting me with coordinating my accessories. I would recommend Pretty Chic Bridal to all brides!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Pretty Chic Bridal FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog