San Jose, CA 95111 Map · Phone number

About Prestigious Planning: Weddings & Events

Prestigious Planning: Weddings & Events dedicate themselves to creating the event that you and your fiancé envision and guests can remember for years to come. Enjoy your special day. Your occasion will be one that you will cherish and remember for years to come. A well-executed event is achieved through the coordinating efforts of many different service providers all working as one. Why spend the day hassling over the details? Let Prestigious Planning coordinate the day for you. Whether it is executing what you have already planned or being by your side during the planning process, we will orchestrate and oversee all the fine points so you and your fiancé can have a smooth planning process and a day that you and your guests can enjoy.

Follow Prestigious Planning: Weddings & Events on

IMG6774
IMG6777

12 Reviews for Prestigious Planning: Weddings & Events

Melissa · Married on 08/15/2015

Aileen & her team did an amazing job with our wedding. From the beginning (we hired her a year & a half before our wedding date) she was absolutely amazing. Her team went above and beyond our expectations. We weren't sure if we would need a wedding coordinator but we are so happy we found the perfect fit with Aileen & her team.

Before the wedding she went over every detail down to the minute and made sure we had everything timed out before we did our walk through at our venue and communicated with all of our vendors and hotel to make sure everyone had the information needed for the wedding. I didn't even have to lift a hand.

She assisted with loading/unloading our wedding items and getting them to the venue for both our wedding rehearsal & wedding. She was fabulous in running our rehearsal. Although our wedding was in SF and some of the wedding party got stuck in traffic she had a calming aspect to her. We had no reservations and did not worry about getting through our rehearsal. She ran our rehearsal without a hitch and made sure we went through everything I wanted to.

On the wedding day, she was there early with her team helping set up and making sure everything was going smoothly. She kept us all on schedule throughout the whole day of the wedding. Her and her assistance helped with everything including setting up of our escort cards, floral arrangements, ceremony site & everything at the reception. She made sure everything flowed smoothly and took care of everything. My bridesmaids, family and I enjoyed our wedding day. Aileen & her team did not leave until everything was put away and she kept me in the loop with everything. We are so glad we found her. Our wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did without her. We love her and would absolutely recommend her to ANYONE that needs coordination for their wedding or any event. She is fantastic! We are so appreciative for all of her help!

• U

Uilani and Alisa · Married on 07/14/2013

Aileen and her team are professional, passionate, and flexible through out this entire process. I can be very controlling on things and they were able to handle all of my requests with a grace and composure that is needed. Without them I would not have had my dream wedding come true.

With our marriage becoming legal just weeks before our scheduled date it was an amazing accomplishment. Regardless that we were 2 women though, Aileen from the beginning never judged us and made us feel absolutely important! She is incredible at just making everything feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

The details they took care of that I didn't think of was amazing. I had nothing to worry about with Aileen and her team taking care of everything! On the day of the wedding to be pampered and cared for to ensure both myself and my wife were stress free was everything I could have asked for. She kept us on the timeline and though I had a lot of things I wanted to do, ALL WERE COMPLETED.

Everyone that came to the wedding are still talking about how it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended, and that is because of Aileen and her team. I know that my wife and myself are able to have these memories for the rest of our lives and to have our dream come true wedding it will be replayed in our hearts and minds forever. That's what a wedding is about... I do not know what I would have done without Aileen and her team.

Phyllis · Married on 07/14/2013

Aileen is awesome! Aileen is professional. organized, and pays attention to every detail especially, to the needs of the wedding couple and family members. Our daughter's wedding had a few glitches but, we would have never known about them because Aileen handled everything quickly with skill and grace.

We will definitely be using Aileen and her staff in planning our next several weddings!

Award

Prestigious Planning: Weddings & Events FAQ

• Estonami Floral Design
    Estonami Floral Design Wedding Florists

If you are planning either Wedding or Special Event, we highly recommended the Prestigious Planning.They are the best Weddiing / Event Planner specialist n the Bay Area. Its the best decision you ever make as your planner. Prestigious Planning can make your memories last. * Highly Professional Planning * Quality of service * Innovative * Style & Elegant

• All Dolled Up Studio
    All Dolled Up Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aileen of Prestigious Planning is one of the most well-organized and professional wedding planner I had the pleasure of working with. She was excellent with communication and was there for the bride and all the vendors every step of the way. She kept everyone on schedule the day of the event. She was calm and kept the mood in the bridal suite light hearted. She was on-top of all the little details and helped the brides and the bridesmaids every step of the way. It is my pleasure to endorse Aileen of PRestigious Planning.