23 Jefry lane, Hicksville, NY 11801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About Prestigious Perfection

Prestigious Productions provides a premium level of wedding planning and design services in the New York City area. Their highly-trained team of event coordinators and designers cover all aspects of the planning process, creating the dream backdrop for their client’s wedding day. Their professional and highly-responsive team dedicate themselves entirely to every event, making sure that it is always a memorable occasion.

Prestigious Productions are an all-in-one planning service. The first step of their relationship with their clients is to meet with the couple to understand what it is they want for their dream wedding. Then, they create a long list of possible venues, vendors, and other possibilities for the couples to choose from. Once couples have created their preferred list, this agency then works with venues and vendors to organize and optimize everything for the big day. Once all the major details have been set in stone, they then work with couples to fill in the blanks. From flowers to decorations to lighting, they work to design a perfect blend of inspirations for the couple’s special celebration. Even after the main event is over, they will work to ensure that all vendors are paid and everyone is satisfied. With their expertise and talents, Prestigious Productions strives to help create the dream wedding for every one of their clients.

Follow Prestigious Perfection on

Photos 21 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

11 Reviews for Prestigious Perfection

Chel Cam · Married on 03/07/2020

Thank goodness for Prestigious Perfection!!

I wish I could give them 10 stars!! My then fiancé and I both have crazy work lives, plus a toddler, so the idea of putting together an entire wedding myself aaaand doing so on a tight budget was SO overwhelming. Thank God I found Prestigious Perfection. They worked with me to make my wedding beyond what I could have ever imagined. From uplighting, centerpieces and decor for both cocktail hour and reception, sweetheart table, card table, set up and break down!! They were INCREDIBLE. Also the kindest, most caring group you’ll ever meet. I can’t wait to use them for ALL of my events! Ladies.. gentlemen.... go with Prestigious Perfection!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Phil K · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfection would an understatement

Never ever saw a team who works so efficiently and diligently and ensure perfection. We only had a week to plan our baby’s first birthday, when we got in touch with Robby and Sunny. They walked us through the whole process and understood our needs better than we did. At the end we had over 200 happy guest and everyone asking about the decoration. Thank you Prestigious Perfection team to be awesome!! Now we can plan many more parties!!!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Prestigious Perfection 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 23 Jefry lane Hicksville, NY, 11801 See on map
    516-604-2026 (Phone number)
    Available for consultations by appointment at a time and location that works for you
    Location of (Prestigious Perfection)