Prestige Sounds NW

Vancouver, WA 98687 Map · Phone number

• Melvin's DJ Service
  • Eric Hedford (DJ Aquaman)
  • Sir Kenneth DJ
  • Chad Dowling Productions

5 Reviews for Prestige Sounds NW

• Sarah

Sarah Wick · Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Larry was AMAZING! He kept the party going for hours! His music selection was spot on. He was very accommodating with last minute changes. DJ's can make or break a wedding. believe me when I say Prestige will make

Sent on 09/12/2020

Kyla Dorsey · Married on 08/09/2019

We Danced All Night Long

Larry and Jen were so great to work with! We had multiple meetings to discuss packages and pricing and once we booked them, to discuss song choices, timeline, and games! We said we wanted our reception to be fun and filled with dancing and that’s what we got! We had a dry wedding and still had a full dance floor until our send off. We had multiple guests tell us that it was the best wedding they’ve been to in a long time and I believe that is because of Prestige Sounds and how amazing they did with reading our guests and playing the best music!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Katt · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen and Larry were amazing to work with! They made us feel comfortable and taken care of from the very start. They made sure our wedding went smoothly and curated a playlist everyone loved! Larry helped make sure everything flowed with my ceremony songs and got everyone dancing through the reception. I also rented their uplighting which transformed my venue! I got several compliments on their service, the music, and the lighting. I highly recommend Prestige Sounds NW for weddings and events!

Sent on 04/26/2018

• Vancouver See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Prestige Sounds NW)