Presh Events

Ventura, CA View map

$2,500 Package Price

Whether you're looking for a full-planned event or a day-of coordinator, we will not rest until your day is perfectly planned and executed. We obsess over every detail to make it as close to perfect as we possibly can. I guess you could call us eventaholics!

We are both certified wedding planners, making it easy to trust our work. Between the both of us, we have a background in interior design, four years of production work, a Bachelor's in Communications, website development and a wide-spread network. We may be young in some eyes, but we are both go-getters and motivated to give nothing less than our best.

On average, brides spend 150 hours during a one-year engagement, planning their wedding. Many brides may not consider how busy the planning process can really get, especially the week-of. Between family coming into town and wanting to spend as much time as possible with the bride and groom, phone calls and last minute meetings with vendors, it can get extremely hectic. Presh Events wants you to relax and leave the details up to us. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, (for most), and we want you to take in every sweet second of it.

We understand that this is YOUR big day. We will follow your lead to make sure that your dreams come true. We're very open to any ideas you have and will do our best to make them happen.

You may have everything planned out in your head from what florist you like, to the cake design... Or you may not have any clue of where to start, or maybe you're in-between. On our first visit, we will determine what package is best for you by chatting about your vision and breaking out those Pinterest wedding boards! Now let's have fun and let the planning begin!

Contact us with any questions:

info@preshevents.com

Photo & Video Credit:

Pages Photography

Kimberlee Miller Photography

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jennifer Married on 02/14/2016
    Hiring Allie and Lisa was the best decision I made with regards to my wedding! They were a dream come true for me. Without them I dont even know how I would have been able to keep my head strait without blowing a lid.
  • User2124386 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had the most amazing experience with this team. They are so creative and all around sweet people. My pictures came out amazing. I would recommend them to anyone trying to plan their dream wedding.
    Kerry Married on 01/03/2015
    The thought of having to handle the details of planning a wedding can be trying at best. This is where Presh Events came in! My son's wedding would not have been as successful without the professionalism and creativeness of Allie and Lisa. Every minute detail was taken care of from inspiring colors to creative themes. Their fun personalities and ongoing availability made the whole process enjoyable and a day to remember! They're the best!

Society Jazz Society Jazz Wedding Bands

Society Jazz fully endorses Presh Events! They should be called Fresh events as they bring fresh new ideas to each event and wedding!

Pages Studio Pages Studio Wedding Videographers

Allie and Lisa are amazing! Their attention to details is flawless, not to mention both of them are the sweetest people! They work hard and will make sure your wedding day is exactly how you imagined it! I highly recommend hiring Presh Events for your once in a lifetime wedding!

• Pages Studio
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 11 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

Ventura, 93004
Location of (Presh Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding