Prepped and Primped

Boston, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Prepped and Primped is a wedding planning and design company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Serving couples throughout New England, the team provides full-service, partial planning and design packages to assist creating in a stress-free day.

• Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Meredith B. Married on 08/20/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Hiring Patricia was the best decision I made during wedding planning. I quickly realized that the vendor search was overwhelming and I needed help. I met with a few planners before deciding to go with Patricia. She seemed to best understand the vision I wanted for the wedding and is a rare combination of having both creativity and execution skillsets. She is so detail oriented, and helped with everything from finding the right venue, narrowing down and helping to select our 17 (!!) vendors, and the details I never would have thought of.

Our wedding was stunning, and I truly could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Patricia. Her attention to detail and hard work were evident in the 10months I worked with her. After every phone call, I felt so at ease, knowing that Patricia was always one step ahead of where I thought we should be in the planning process. Everything was perfect and that's thanks to her.

Hire Patricia, it will be the best decision you make in your wedding planning process!
    Gina B. Married on 08/07/2021

Excellent Planner!

My partner and I hired Patricia for our twice-planned COVID wedding. She was amazing and brought the excitement back to planning! We loved working with her. Her skill set, vendor recommendations, design, and overall expertise made the experience seamless! I would 10/10 recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Jett Jam Entertainment Jett Jam Entertainment Wedding DJs

We Have recently had the opportunity to work with Patricia from Prepped and Primped. As Wedding planners go she is one of the best. Her calm pleasant personality and attention to detail makes her stand out from others. After having a chance to sit and talk with her, she made it very easy for us to recommend Prepped and Primped for your Wedding details. Jett Jam Entertainment

Prepped and Primped Prepped and Primped Wedding Hair & Makeup

Prepped and Primped a very professional wedding planner/ Day of Coordinator that I recommend to all of my clients. Patricia helps create that magical event that you have always wanted. I highly recommend her services to anybody who wants a flawless , stress free and fabulous event.

Boston Boston, MA, 02127
Location of (Prepped and Primped)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding