Phoenixville, Phoenixville, PA 19460 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Prenup by Salon Fiber

Prenup by Salon Fiber is an on-location hair and makeup service located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. For over 10 years, Prenup by Salon Fiber has been using their knowledge and skills to customize any look for any bride. From loose curls to chic updos, Prenup by Salon Fiber can put every strand of hair in place to keep you camera-ready. When it comes to makeup, this talented team is skilled in a variety of styles like airbrush application and traditional makeup. They are constantly learning new techniques and styles, and are up-to-date on all beauty trends, such as contouring.

Whether you want their services for just a bride, a groom, or a wedding party, Salon Fiber is willing to cater to all your needs. They provide consultations and trials to ensure there are no hiccups on your big day. Their team of licensed cosmetologists are willing to travel to wherever you are, whether you’re at home or at your ceremony. Other services include:

• Men’s grooming

13 Reviews for Prenup by Salon Fiber

Prenup by Salon Fiber 1
Prenup by Salon Fiber 2

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Maura did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did an incredible job! I didn't have time for a trial, but she was still able to create the exact look that I wanted! I couldn't be more pleased! I HIGHLY recommend!!!! Thanks, Maura!

Prenup by Salon Fiber 3
    Prenup by Salon Fiber 4

Katie Burke · Married on 08/18/2018

Such a great experience!

I was referred to Salon Fiber & Prenup through a friend, and she did not lead me astray! I had an absolutely wonderful time with Amber (hair) and Nichole (makeup). I was pretty nervous about getting my hair and makeup done professionally since I've had some not-so-great experiences in the past, but I was put completely at ease during my trial visit (my MIL went for a trial too and loved it)! The day of my wedding, Amber and Nichole came to my parents' house and they were a calming yet fun presence - and they finished ahead of schedule! Everyone was raving about how their hair and makeup turned out, and I couldn't have been more happy about my own - I looked and felt like myself, but a lot better! I am thrilled with my choice to use Prenup, and would recommend them to anyone!

Award

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing