Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Map · Phone number

About PremierTouch Photography

PremierTouch Photography is a professional studio and I am the owner, creative director, and main photographer of PremierTouch Photography. My passion is capturing all the beautiful moments that are priceless on your most important day as Mr & Mrs. I would love to be a part of your wedding day to be able to bring you memories you can treasure for a lifetime.

On your wedding day I will document all the little details that truly define your wedding and I will capture all the love and joy you both will share. I am fully dedicated in the planning process leading up to your wedding so I can deliver above your expectations on your very special day.

I will be glad to help answer any questions you have. Please visit my website www.PremierTouchPhotography.com and I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes on your Wedding!!

Warmest regards,

1BrandisTodd1851
1000x665 website image1

18 Reviews for PremierTouch Photography

Mayra · Married on 08/07/2015

My husband and I met Neil when he photographed our friends' wedding, where were were part of the wedding party. We loved his photographs of their wedding and we got to see what it was like to work with Neil then. As we met with him during our wedding planning, he learned so much of what to expect, as he knew the in's and out's of a photography timeline for the day of the wedding, making sure to learn of any special requests (traditions, what shots are most important, etc.). I loved his attention to detail and we felt very comfortable with him as he is very professional and warm. I appreciate he was prompt, organized, responsive, and that he checked in with us twice before the wedding day to set up a photography timeline. That helped with learning what to expect on the wedding day, which goes by in the blink of an eye! Although my bridal party was running a bit behind on schedule (I hear this is common), Neil kept his cool and we made it work. We just got back from our honeymoon and he just sent us a great amount of photos and they're just gorgeous!!! And those photos are just the teasers! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos to relive the day over and over. Brides and grooms - do not hesitate to book Neil. He is quite the professional, has an eye for detail, was so easy to work with, and not to mention affordable! Thank you so much Neil!! With tremendous gratitude, Mayra

Sent on 09/08/2015

PremierTouch Photography was truly AMAZING not only because of the great job they did during the ceremony and reception but because they actually helped me to come up with an AWESOME schedule for the whole day/night (a type of schedule that ONLY a wedding planner could put together for you). I give him soooooo much credit for that.
    The photographer called me few times prior to the wedding to go over the plan and all the logistics to make sure we are aligned with the details. During the calls he gave me hints/advice that no one gave me before.
    On the day of the wedding, he showed up earlier than what he was supposed to (which gave me peace of mind) and started taking pictures (from the rings, invitation, room, etc). During the whole day/night, he was pleasant and took pictures from every single thing (he didn't miss a moment). After the wedding, he contracted us to let us know when everything will be ready but at the same time he sent us few amazing pictures (which we used for Thank You cards and sent few of them to close family/friends).
    As a bride, I strongly recommend PremierTouch Photography for your special day as the photographer captures all the amazing moments of your amazing day.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Sonja · Married on 03/29/2014

What can I say about Neil except he is magnificent! We are so blessed to have found such a friendly, excited photographer for our wedding day - with every single snapshot, you can see that Neil is 100% in love with what he does, and his passion translates to whomever he photographs! Neil and his second shooter documented everything from the girls getting ready down to the last dance, and he did so with a constant smile on his face. My husband and I are anxiously awaiting our photographs (which Neil has available in only 10 weeks - way quicker than some other photography options!) and from the few that we've been able to see, we know there will be thousands to choose from. Thank you Neil - thank you PremierTouch Photography! If you're a picky bride who wants quality work, Neil is absolutely the man for you! :)

Sent on 04/03/2014

Award

PremierTouch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Bridgewater, 08807 See on map