Florham Park, NJ 07932 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Premier Strings

Premier Strings is a versatile group of highly trained professionals,providing you with the most sophisticated musical entertainment in the tri-state area!

The group specializes in styles such as: Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Country, etc.
Premier Strings can adapt from a Duo to a Trio to a String Quartet and more!!

Starting in 2013 Premier Strings will be offering a full wedding packages (ceremony through reception) in addition to our ceremony and cocktail hours performances.

We provide live music for the ceremony/cocktail hour ,then a mix of live music,violin and guitar show, and DJ’Ing for the reception.

Please contact Boris for our availability and rates:

(917) 279-4778 or email Boris@premier-strings.com

• Videos 8

57 Reviews for Premier Strings

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/26/2019

Premier Strings is a touch of class and elegance with a modern twist!!

Premier Strings was hired to play during the cocktail hour of our reception. I begged our photographer to make the photos quick after the church, because we were dying to get at least a glimpse of the action. Premier Strings did not disappoint! We walked in just as they were gearing up to play the Game of Throne theme song (aka the entire reason my husband wanted a string trio to begin with). They added such class and intrigue to our cocktail hour with their beautiful rendition of popular music. Thank you Premier Strings for helping to make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Premier Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica!
    I am so glad everything worked out well!
    All the best!
    Boris &Premier Strings.

Tammy · Married on 08/18/2018

Boris and team were amazing! It was such a nice touch to our wedding day and all the guests loved it! I highly recommend them! Thank you so much Boris for making our wedding so memorable!

Luke · Married on 11/12/2016

They were wonderful. I highly recommend Premier Strings. They were prompt and played beautiful chamber music at my reception - cocktail hour. I provided a list of some of my favorite pieces and they were able to accommodate my requests. Anyone wishing to take your celebration to the next level should consider having Premier Strings perform at their event. Thank you to Boris and Premier Strings and their most excellent musicians. - Luke

Premier Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 445.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 596.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Guitar, Harp, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Florham Park, 07932 See on map