Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Premier Strings

The best musical choice for your event!
Premier Strings is a versatile group of highly trained professionals,providing you with the most sophisticated musical entertainment in the tri-state area!

The group specializes in styles such as: Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Country, etc.
Premier Strings can adapt from a Duo to a Trio to a String Quartet and more!!

Starting in 2013 Premier Strings will be offering a full wedding packages (ceremony through reception) in addition to our ceremony and cocktail hours performances.

We provide live music for the ceremony/cocktail hour ,then a mix of live music,violin and guitar show, and DJ’Ing for the reception.

Please contact Boris for our availability and rates:

(917) 279-4778 or email Boris@premier-strings.com

String-Trio (1)
Guitar (1)
Violin (1)
Instrumentals (1)

They were wonderful. I highly recommend Premier Strings. They were prompt and played beautiful chamber music at my reception - cocktail hour. I provided a list of some of my favorite pieces and they were able to accommodate my requests. Anyone wishing to take your celebration to the next level should consider having Premier Strings perform at their event. Thank you to Boris and Premier Strings and their most excellent musicians. - Luke

Profile Picture Luke, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Boris and his team of string quartet did a fantastic job for us at our wedding one week ago. My husband loved his studio clips of his music on the website and decided to hire Premier strings right away. Boris was easy to work with and picked up his phone every time I called (and I called a number of times). He was professional and knew exactly what to do. I spent a lot of time working with every vendor because I had a bad case of bridzilla, but Boris did not need any hand holding!

Profile Picture User5463538, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Boris and his musicians did a great job at our wedding! They learned two songs for us (including a Talking Heads song for us to walk down the aisle to) and also suggested other music for our ceremony that worked well. Their mix of classical and pop at our cocktail hour was a big hit, especially when they played the Game of Thrones theme song and Sweet Child of Mine. People kept coming up to us and saying how awesome it was. Boris was professional and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture J, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews