2800 Crusader Circle, Suite 9, Virginia Beach, VA 23453 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Premier Events

Premier Events is a full-service event planning company offering event lighting packages, linens and chair covers, murals, draping, backdrops and props, themed decor, and floral centerpieces for all types of events including weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and bachelor/ette parties. We happily provide coordination, event diagrams and event management services and our initial consultation visit is complimentary.

From small, intimate weddings to 500-guest themed weddings, Premier Events has the Wedding Coordinators, chairs, linens, floral arrangements, top-quality deejays and bands, bridal flowers and invitations to save you time and money all with one meeting. From event design to on-site coordination your special day will be in good hands - and your life stress-free when we’re handling the details. Regardless of budget, we will put our creativity and design talent to work for you creating the wedding of your dreams. Our attention to detail, timeliness and innovation are unmatched. Let Premier Events be your choice for your upcoming wedding!

Follow Premier Events on

Premier Events 6
Premier Events 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Northup · Married on 04/27/2019

The best decision for my wedding day

Premier Events just did my wedding and I think the best way to sum up my experience with them is this... one of my bridesmaids, whom I call 27 dresses because shes been a bridesmaid in 27 weddings, described me as the calmest bride shes ever met. Why was I such a calm bride? It's all because of the amazing team at Premier Events! I didn't have to panic or worry on my wedding day because to put things simply, I knew my wedding was in the perfect and most capable hands I could ever hope for. Everything was perfect and far exceeded my expectations. Our friends and family said this was the most gorgeous wedding they've been to. Thank you to Patty, Lional, MJ, Tony, Bethany and the entire Premier Events staff! I've known and worked with you all for so many years and I am so thankful you all were there for my special day. I love you all dearly. Wonderful job!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Premier Events 14
    Premier Events 15
    Premier Events 16

Premier Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Lindsey, it truly was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Above and Beyond Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a Day of Coordinator and event planning company, look no further! We are so happy that we chose Premier Events and ended up with Bethany as our Day of Coordinator! Bethany truly was the reason that we were so calm heading into our big day and that we were able to just sit back and enjoy ourselves on the day while we let her attend to every detail. Bethany is highly organized and worked well with all of our other vendors to make sure everything was perfect. She even followed us around while we were getting our photos taken to make sure my bride’s dress looked perfect in every shot, and made us smile so that photos will look amazing. Bethany, and her assistant Ashton, took care of everything; we didn’t get a single phone call from a vendor asking where to go or what to do, we didn’t have to go looking for either of them during key moments when we needed to speak with them. Going with Premier Events was also a great decision because they have a massive warehouse with all kinds of decorations, furniture, etc. We rented their arbor and it looked amazing at our winery wedding location. We really cannot speak highly enough about Premier Events and our experience with Ashton and especially Bethany!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Pam · Married on 09/22/2018

I had to do the rehearsal dinner! Premier Events went above and beyond! The decorations and atmosphere was extraordinary! Every little detail was absolutely perfect!! They are definitely my "go to" people for ANYTHING I ever have to decorate for in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2018