Premier Entertainment Productions

Premier Entertainment Productions

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Premier Entertainment Productions

Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

I would highly recommend Premier Entertainment Productions. We had a fabulous reception largely in part due to their service.

Profile Picture Gill, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have attended many events that Paul has DJ over the years and he is always a cloud pleaser and very professional. He knows how to keep the room dancing and having fun, he has all the music from every era so he pleases all the crowd. He is great at MCing an event, he actually did my Wedding that is how much I enjoy his entertainment and admire his work.

If you are planning an event you should definitely consider Paul, he will make it a great memorable occasion.

Profile Picture Maryann, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was amazing to work with. I wanted to choose my own music, so he set me up to create a playlist and customize it as I wanted. Everytime I had a question, he was quick to respond with an answer and his professional opinion. He took detailed notes on how to pronounce names for the grand entrance, and was very open to our input on how we wanted to reception to go. He was dressed very sharply on the big day, and was ready for action as the reception was starting. He also recommended a group photo and got all the guests out on the dance floor, which wasn't planned at all--I am so grateful to have that photo! We would recommend Premier Entertainment Productions to anyone for their DJ services.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/18/15, 1 Review