About Premier DJ Services

Serving VA, DC, and MD

Premier DJ Services is a DJ company in Sterling, Virginia that services the Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland areas. This award-winning entertainer has provided couples with outstanding services since 2004. Past clients applaud DJ Dan Huynh for his ability to keep wedding guests young and old on the dance floor for the entirety of the night. They take pride in playing the right songs at the right times: tugging on heartstrings during your most intimate moments and bringing the party you've always hoped for when the time is right.

Premier DJ Services can play nearly any genre requested and will work with couples to determine the must-haves and a do-not-play list for their celebration. Dan only schedules one event per day so he can stay focused on the once-in-a-lifetime celebration you deserve. Aside from an initial consultation to get to know your preferences, Premier DJ Services' base package includes microphones, a sound/PA system and an MC. They can also provide uplighting to elevate the ambience of your night.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (16)
One Event Per Day (11)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (1)

If you want to have a great time at your wedding - go with Dan! People were dancing the entire night despite the ridiculous heat and I saw family members I didn't think danced on the floor. He was also super flexible day-of when I impromptu took back everything I said in our pre-meeting and wanted different music played. Seriously a great DJ and a friend you'll have even after the wedding!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan killed it!! We gave him a general idea of song suggestions for our wedding and he played songs that definitely kept the party going from start to finish! My (now) husband never dances and he could not get off the dance floor. Months later and everyone is still raving that they had a blast at our wedding! I would refer him to anyone - he was such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture ALYSON, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1300855213739 susanjim1
220x220 sq 1277781106806 glk163
220x220 sq 1277781106978 glk168

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Dan, owner of Premier DJ Services is an absolute gem to work with. His professionalism and DJ skills well surpass any other DJ I've worked with. His music keeps guests moving all night and provides me with tons of smiling people for great candid shots. He stays in close communication with the brides and vendors, which helps the weddings go so smoothly. His staff is also super professional and friendly, and wonderful to work with. I recommend Premier DJ Services to all my wedding clients, and all have given amazing feedback about his services. I highly recommend Dan and his team as on the of best DJ's in the area!!!

We recently worked with Premier DJ Services at a wedding at the Mount Vernon Inn. Dan and his associate kept the crowd moving all night long with a wide variety of musical delights. They had state of the art equipment and excellent transitions between songs; not once was the dance floor empty. They also were easy to work with in coordinating the evening's events and making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. We look forward to working with them again in the future and would recommend them to any bride seeking an exceptional DJ. Having worked with many DJs, we wouldn't have hesitated to select Premier DJ for our own wedding.

Dan is phenomenal! He knows exactly how to get the crowd dancing and is truly one of the DC area's best DJs! I absolutely adored working with him at my most recent wedding and I can't wait for the next opportunity that we have to work together! Five Stars!

Dan is absolutely one of my favorite DJs in DC. He knows how to listen to the crowd and keep them on the floor - no matter what time of day/night it is! I can't wait to work with him on many future events! You really can't go wrong if he's DJ'ing your event!

Sterling, VA 20165   See On Map