2391 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145 Map · Phone number

About Premier Burlap Table Linen

Premier Burlap Tablecloth specializes in beautiful, stylist burlap tablecloths, burlap runners, burlap overlays, burlap drapes, even burlap chaircovers and burlap napkins including the new Designer Burlap line. Excellent quality, customer service and a 110% price match guarantee.

We ship nationwide and world wide.

Please visit our website www.Burlap-Tablecloth .com and email us info@PremierTableLinens.com or feel free to call us (800) 614-6185.

Follow Premier Burlap Table Linen on

• Redd Flamingo Hookah
  • Fun Weddings Miami
  • Elements and Accents
burlaplinens3
burlaplinens3

13 Reviews for Premier Burlap Table Linen

Cynthia · Married on 03/19/2016

After a very bad experience with another vendor (Linen Tablecloth) who after 5 weeks had not shipped my linens, I desperately came to Premier Burlap Table Linens.I immediately received an email that confirmed receipt of my order. Shortly after, I received another stating my order had already shipped. I placed the order Monday and my linens were delivered to me Wednesday. I imagine that the extreme efficiency with which the order was filled contributed greatly to the speed with which I received the order. The linens are spot on beautiful and brand new, pressed and on hangers ready to go. You guys really saved me and thank you from my heart. Will highly tell everyone I can about Premier Table Linens.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Karen · Married on 12/05/2015

Brides know that when planning for a wedding so many things can be confusing and can become complicated. But, not this one. On the contrary, the entire linen rental process with Premier Table Linens was fantastic, clear and Tony was very helpful. I had called so many different linen companies about Burlap and none of them made me feel the way Premier did. Not only was the staff very helpful and friendly... they made me feel at ease and gave me all of the needed information so I could make all the appropriate decisions. My wedding planner also commented that this was the easiest linen rental company that she has ever dealt with. They were on top of it and were great! Thanks again Tony.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Trina · Married on 03/22/2014

We are very happy to have found this company that offers national table linen rentals. We rented all our linens, ovrlays and chair covers from them and the program is great as are the prices and customer service. Tony was so good working with us, he stayed in contact with us, accommodated a large last minute change and everything was perfect. The linens arrived pressed and on hangers and were beautiful.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Award

• 2391 Coral Way Miami, 33145 See on map
    Location of (Premier Burlap Table Linen)