7075 N. West Ave., Fresno, CA 93711 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Premier Bride's Perfect Dress

We would like to personally invite you to take a look at our gowns and experience the difference yourself in our new, beautiful store. Along with carrying some of the most popular gown designers, we are also proud to feature designers that no one else is carrying in the Central Valley. We are priced competitively and our customer service is top-notch. We've worked hard to create an environment that is comfortable and welcoming, where you can truly enjoy your bridal gown shopping experience and most of all, have fun while doing so! Searching for the perfect dress is one of a bride's most exciting moments in her wedding planning process. We want to help every bride, no matter the budget, enjoy this time as much as possible. We look forward to sharing in the search for your perfect bridal gown!

Follow Premier Bride's Perfect Dress on

Premier Bride's Perfect Dress 5
  • Lisa

Lisa Zito · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Best Customer Service

I went there without an appointment. Had the best young lady assisting me, Melissa. She left me alone to look at dresses. Then, she helped me. She said how I could add bling and also asked her manager for a discount for me on a dress. Great selection and made me feel like a princess! She earns a 10+ in my book!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Ashley Thomas · Married on 11/01/2019

Want to wear my dress everyday!

I would not have went anywhere else for my dress! The girls that work here are so sweet and helpful! If I could sleep in my wedding dress I would!

Premier Bride's Perfect Dress 6
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful selection and excellent staff

Premier Bride was my first stop for wedding dress shopping. Spent the whole day at various bridal shops in Fresno and nothing compared to the two dresses I fell in love with at Premier Bride. All of the staff that I worked with throughout the process were super great and encouraging. They had such beautiful dresses that I was torn between two of them. I am super happy with the dress I picked and also love the veil that I purchased from Premier Bride as well.

Premier Bride's Perfect Dress 7
    Premier Bride's Perfect Dress 8
    Premier Bride's Perfect Dress 9
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Premier Bride's Perfect Dress 1
    Premier Bride Discount
    Once you purchase your bridal gown through us, you become a member of our family! You will then receive 10% off all bridesmaid dresses and any accessories, including veils. We also offer tuxes through The Tux Shop, and your discount will also include $10 off each tuxedo that is rented. To top it off, when you rent 5 tuxedos your 6th one is free!

• Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design
    Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hi, I'm Mickie! I am a luxury hair stylist and make-up artist. When I was a bride-to-be I fell in LOVE with a wedding gown in a bridal magazine. I searched and searched for it....Premier Bride HAD IT!! They had THE gown from the magazine right there actually in their shop! Swoon! The ladies were beyond lovely, incredibly sensitive to my plus size needs and completely accommodated me. My purchase from Premier Bride of Fresno, included both my wedding gown and my jeweled bird cage veil. And now as I understand it, they carry an assortment of plus size gowns in their shop available to try on. As most shops only carry up to size 14, this is truly considerate and shows just how much they care about you and your big day. Recommended!

• Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch
    Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Premier Bride's Perfect dress is wonderful! Great selection and excellent staff, we love them!

• Music Spectrum Entertainment
    Music Spectrum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great People, Call for an appointment.

• 7075 N. West Ave. Fresno, 93711 See on map