Denver, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number

About Prema - Style + Flowers

Prema - Style + Flowers is a wedding florist based in Denver, Colorado, also serving the Colorado Springs and Grand Junction areas. Prema - Style + Flowers offers classic and artful floral designs for weddings, special events, businesses, and more. Using fresh, seasonal, naturally sourced florals, this company creates unique, personalized, and cohesive designs that will truly bring together the details of your event.

Prema - Style + Flowers creates classic, romantic, and vintage floral designs, often incorporating delicate textures, organic lines, and even antique items. This team of designers will work closely with you to brainstorm and create the perfect arrangements to suit your theme, style, and preferences, through consultations, venue visits, sample services, and more. This company also offers delivery, setup, and cleanup, for a completely stress-free experience. The full list of floral arrangements that are offered with Prema - Style + Flowers includes:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
Follow Prema - Style + Flowers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company
tqz9kdfebggim9i3bycc8wp7zdarxfclvxq5sfjhdtay1zzaxk

12 Reviews for Prema - Style + Flowers

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Wow, wow, wow!

Frances is the queen of flowers. Hands down. Everything she creates is perfection and I was blown away by her work for our wedding. She is also such a delight to work with and clearly one of the best in the business (the best in my opinion). Our original plan to have the wedding ceremony outside fell through the day of because of snow/rain and there is no one I would trust more than Frances to handle this. Of course, she absolutely killed it. She already had a backup plan in place and transformed a glass house into the most amazing ceremony site ever. Unbelievable! Each of the centerpieces were unique and deserve a spread in a magazine. The bouquets -- there are no words for them, they were exquisite. I absolutely loved working with Frances from Prema and could not recommend her enough. We were soooo lucky to have her.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Frances at Prema was an absolute professional from the first moment we met with her. She completely understood how important the day was to us, and listened to every single detail of what I was looking for in floral design as well as the accompanying style. With her expertise and creative eye, she was able to expand on what I envisioned and fill in the gaps when needed. Throughout the year of planning, Frances quickly responded to every inquiry I had and continued to provide ideas and insight when I needed them most. The final floral arrangements at our wedding were nothing short of stunning! Two weeks later I continue to hear raves from friends and family about the bright, bold, beautiful flowers that accented our reception and outdoor venue. After my dress, flowers were THE most important part of my dream wedding and Prema went above and beyond all of my expectations. Perfect day!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Alaina · Married on 12/09/2016

Frances is hands down the best florist and stylist in Colorado! Planning a wedding in Aspen, Colorado from Dallas, Texas was challenging, but when I sent my inspiration pictures to Virginia at Bluebird Productions, she knew exactly who I needed for our wedding day (especially because I sent her one of Frances’ floral designs!) She truly understood the overall look I wanted and came back with a gorgeous proposal that included her ideas and feedback. Our wedding was a romantic, intimate, winter wedding and Frances’ floral design and styling for Hotel Jerome was the most beautiful thing our families had ever seen – she completely transformed the room into an extraordinary candlelight reception. All the flowers were beautiful and lasted through a snowy ceremony and for at least a week after. We are still getting compliments on our wedding floral design and styling five months later! Frances made the process super easy and her passion radiates through all of her work!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Award

Prema - Style + Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 200.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 10006
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Pretty Bride Shop
    Pretty Bride Shop Wedding Hair & Makeup

Prema is my go to stylist and one of the most talented florist I know. I would highly recommend her for any styling needs!!

• Hourglass Productions Wedding Planners

I recently had a collaborative event with Frances at Prema and she is top notch! Her designs are inventive and overflowing with beauty and style. We would absolutely recommend her to assist you with your wedding florals as well as other decor and syling, she is so talented!

• Denver Denver, CO, 80205 See on map
    Location of (Prema - Style + Flowers)