Prairiewood Retreat and Preserve

5020 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66503 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 200

About Prairiewood Retreat and Preserve

Welcome to Prairiewood... Prairiewood is a unique property set aside specifically as a prairie preserve to be used as a retreat facility. The RetreatHouse and StoneHouse at Praireiwood commonly host retreats, family reunions, wedding activities, friends' getaways, and small banquets. The Blue Sage Barn is utilized for various larger gatherings and events, including weddings, receptions, and church services. Whether an individual or couple seeking a place to rest and renew, a small group looking for a unique and inspiring place to meet, or a board-of-directors requiring a state-of-the-art meeting room, Prairiewood won't disappoint. From our carefully appointed accommodations at the RetreatHouse, to the exquisite character of the Blue Sage Barn, to the authentic historic charm of the StoneHouse, everything at Prairiewood has been thoughtfully assembled to create a truly one-of-a-kind experience.

• Blue Vista
  • Colbert Hills
  • Bluemont Hotel
photo9
Prairiewood Retreat and Preserve
500 acres of untouched prairie make Prairiewood the most beautiful space.
500 acres of untouched prairie make Prairiewood the most beautiful space.
Outdoor Weddings
Outdoor Weddings
Open the authentic equestrian barn doors to enter the Blue Sage Barn reception
Open the authentic equestrian barn doors to enter the Blue Sage Barn reception
Blue Sage Barn Weddings
Blue Sage Barn Weddings
Equipped with a bar area
Equipped with a bar area
RetreatHouse, featuring a pool deck (hot tub, swimming pool, grill area), Multi-Purpose Room for...
King Bedroom
King Bedroom
Space for Rehearsal Dinner
Space for Rehearsal Dinner
Formal Dining Room
Formal Dining Room

9 Reviews for Prairiewood Retreat and Preserve

Carly · Married on 10/20/2018

They made the process EASY for an out of town wedding!

They are so on top of it and accommodating! What I wanted, they made happen! When something wasn’t working out the way I envisioned it, they worked with me until it was perfect! They made my dream wedding come true! They are very friendly and easy to work with. When something was coming up that needed to be done in the wedding planning process, they guided me through it. Things even came up like my wedding dress hem wasn’t completed and still had pins in it the morning of the wedding. The owner drove over with a sewing kit to help us. They are AWESOME!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/07/2018

Everything about prairiewood was PERFECT! They were so helpful helping me make my dream wedding come true. I’m so grateful I chose to have my wedding there. We took advantage of the Stonehouse for us girls to stay at and my husband and I stayed in one of the Home place rooms. It was all perfect!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Tanja · Married on 09/17/2016

We had an amazing outdoor wedding in the meadow and a great reception in the beautiful barn. The staff was great!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

• 5020 Anderson Ave. Manhattan, Kansas, 66503 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Prairiewood Retreat and Preserve)