PO Box 109, South Lima, NY 14558 Map · Phone number

About Pragle Photography

My name is Hannah Pragle. I have been in the photo industry for over 7 years! I work with another excellent photographer named Cassi with Creative Tuch. Together we shoot weddings of all kinds. We like to take on a modern and photojournalistic approach. We love to get to know you as a couple and hear your love story. We believe that really getting to know you helps us to be able to really capture your personality on that special day. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Pragle Photography on

2 Reviews for Pragle Photography

Kaitlin · Married on 08/03/2013

Pragle photography (Hannah Pragle) did everything from our first year being together to our engagement pictures to our wedding! Her service is amazing she spend extra time during the session if need be to get the perfect pictures! She is always on time, professional, her service was amazing, and is the most reasonable around for what you get! I would highly recommend her for any type of photography from newborns, first year bday, school pictures, senior pictures, anniversary pictures, engagement, wedding, baby shower! I hope this helped your decision!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Hannah and her partner were very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2013