Fort Collins, CO 80528 Map · Phone number

About PR Weddings & Designs

Custom, handmade wire wedding hangers for you and your bridal party! Display your bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses with beauty. Also, creating unique, personalized wedding cake toppers, custom premium-quality life-like bouquets and boutonneirs, custom card boxes, custom jewelry, escort cards, table numbers, and more for your one-of-a-kind wedding decor!

Please email us at WireWeddings@gmail.com for any custom order inquiries, or visit www.WireWeddings.com.

378acbf576eec1de 1383096034978 mg832
378acbf576eec1de 1383096034978 mg832

4 Reviews for PR Weddings & Designs

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/27/2014

I don't even know how to begin this review without getting slightly emotional, because without Pamela, our wedding would not have been as magical as it was. I first met Pamela at a Bridal Show when I won a set of Bridal Hangers. They were adorable and my nieces (who were my bridal party) loved them. Several months later, at another Bridal Show, I bumped into Pamela again and learned she had started wedding coordination services. It is something I had wanted, but it was out of our budget. Pamela's Day of Package easily fit into our budget and hiring her was probably one of the best decisions for us. While we hired her for Day Of Services, she was with me throughout the process. Providing feedback, helping us make hard vendor decisions, giving us ideas to conceptualize design and even helping us make decor for the wedding. She set everything up, tore everything down, SAVED US MONEY by picking up and setting up the floral and returning the rental items, gave me the best emergency kit, bustled my dress, answered calls and texts and worked out all the details with our vendors to make sure everything happened when it needed to. And to top it all off, somehow she did detail photography during the day and videoed all our special moments. She did a million more things that I can't fit in one review, but when I walked into the ceremony space and the reception hall on our wedding day, I knew it was all Pamela and I felt so blessed to have her skills, abilities, insights and eye for detail to make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Pamela was an extraordinary coordinator! She was generous with her time, kept us updated on ever changing details (mostly because of us), and made sure she took care of all the requests we gave her, including requests/details we didn't think about. We believe she provided more than we expected and got a really good deal for all she did for us.

She accomplished everything we needed her to do and more. With her service, we got complimentary wire hangers for myself and all my bridesmaids! My bridesmaids loved them! She also went above and beyond to make sure everything went according to plan and to make us happy before, during and even after our wedding. The day of the wedding, she came to meet us at the hotel as we were getting ready and made sure to help us with anything we needed. She even took additional pictures of us getting ready and doing a champagne toast as we didn't have our photographers until we got to the venue. After our wedding, she gave us one of the most memorable heart felt gifts we have received using our wedding program. It almost brought me to tears how thoughtful she was. I love anything handmade with sentimental value - and she really considered that! We felt like throughout our journey together, she got to really know us and genuinely cared.

When you hire Pamela, you can be assured she will take good care of all your wedding questions/concerns. She is very responsive with phone calls, emails and text messages. She always makes time for you, giving you the freedom to focus on having fun on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • User4207704 · 2+ years ago

Pamela was extremely conscientious and detail-oriented. From the start, she was organized and responsive. Her quick responses to texts and emails made me feel well-taken care of and eased the stress that inevitably caught up with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding. If there were problems on my wedding day, she didn't let me know it -- everything went off seamlessly and she executed our plans with great care. She is thoughtful and well put-together - you won't regret having her as part of your special day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2014

PR Weddings & Designs FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Fort Collins, 80528 See on map