West Palm Beach, FL 33415 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Poz's Pictures

Hello, I am Christeen Pozniak and I would love the opportunity to capture your special day in my easy- going yet elegant style.

I provide full photography services at affordable prices. Using a creative mixture of candid, formal and unique shots, My style is relaxed, natural and elegant and I am fun, professional and easy to work with (not an "over-poser" or pretentious). I really strive to give each and every client amazing images at a fair price

Full editing is included (incl. B&W, special effects etc) as is a CD of all your images. There are no expensive print packages to purchase; your images are yours to keep, print wherever you choose and treasure forever. YOU OWN YOUR IMAGES!!!

I understand couples working within a budget and I am happy to be able to offer my talents to clients on my own terms, without the need for inflated prices or overpriced print packages. I pride myself on providing high quality images at affordable prices.

That being said, I work a bit different than many other photographers, I provide full coverage of your event using high-resolution digital equipment and lighting. I edit images for lighting, special effects & B&W etc. and upload them to your very own private online gallery and most importantly.... I provide you with a CD copy of ALL of these images!!! (No proofs or choosing which ones)

YOU OWN THE IMAGES!!! (Meaning you can save, re-print and copy them as you wish)

I do not make you purchase expensive print packages and you can take wherever you choose for printing! As an additional feature, (and HUGE convience for many of my clients), Friends and family can view and order prints directly from your gallery (at reasonable prices, not outrageously inflated prices!) and have them mailed directly to their home!

I do offer additional services such as digital photo-books, DVD's and custom hand embellished scrapbooks.

I also am available for engagement, portrait, family, party and event coverage. I keep things fair, fun and simple. High quality images, easygoing attitude, superb service at an affordable price, what more could you ask for? Packages start at $650.... So... Give me a call to discuss your wedding plans today!

Please visit my site at www.pozpictures.com and see for yourself. I look forward to working with you.

fbgMG9336
flawlorwedding276bw

14 Reviews for Poz's Pictures

• Y

Yuniel · Married on 07/22/2012

She is awesome! Very responsible, nice and i definitely recommend her to anyone.....

Carol · Married on 08/06/2011

Christeen at Poz's Pictures was simply wonderful to work with. She is very personable and makes her clients feel relaxed. Often times having your picture taken can be an unpleasant experience. That is not that case with Christeen. Her eye for capturing the right pose is exceptional. My husband and I are thoroughly pleased with the pictures of our wedding. I received several comments from our wedding guests on how friendly and fun Christeen was.

Candice · Married on 02/02/2010

Christeen's photojournalist style was just what we were looking for in a photographer. She captured our day with gorgeous photos!! She has a great artistic eye, setting up the "posed shots", as well, caught some wonderful candid shots too. She is fun to work with, has a great sense of humour and was very professional at the same time. It was a joy to have her part of our day and we would not hesitate to give our highest recommendation to anyone!! Thanks again, Christeen for capturing our memories and sharing our day with us.
    Candice and Eric Czudowski
    Langley BC Canada

Poz's Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,302.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Poz's Pictures 1
    Engagement session $75 with wedding booking
    I am offering engagement sessions for $75 with your wedding booking! This is a location shoot (beach, park etc) (W. Palm local or .45 per mile for outside area).

• Flowers by Brenda
    Flowers by Brenda Wedding Florists

I had the honor and privilege of working with Poz's Pictures and I found her to be a joy to work with. Her enthusiasm and passion about her work is a wonder to see. She was professional in every aspect and I would reccomend her to any one of my brides! I look forward to working with her again and again!

• West Palm Beach, FL 33415 See on map