Powerhouse Paper

Historic Downtown Powerhouse Arts District, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Powerhouse Paper

We bring you unexpected, uncommon wedding and corporate stationery straight from the heart of the Powerhouse Arts District of Jersey City (a stone's throw from lower Manhattan).

Customization with regional imagery and personal details give our invitations a sense of place and time. We have a passion for vintage illustrations, antique maps, modern patterns, and bold colors.

Get to know us better at penelope@powerhousepaper.com

Follow Powerhouse Paper on

phillyBW2
capemay2

14 Reviews for Powerhouse Paper

April · Married on 08/15/2015

We got the "save the dates" as quickly as promised and they look fantastic! I love the richness of the color (very high end - no mom and pop shop printing) and the thickness of the card stock - super sturdy and quality. You did a phenomenal job! Thank you! We will recommend you to friends for sure!

Best,
    April

• User3119809 · 2+ years ago

I had my save the dates done from Penelope. I had a postcard featuring New Orleans. I am so in love with them!! My best wedding decision to date. Price was great as well.

Brandi · Married on 06/18/2013

I scoured the whole of the internet for wedding invitations for several months and ordered at least 20 samples before finding someone's post on Pinterest that was almost perfect. It lead me to Penelope's shop on Etsy. I had searched Etsy endlessly and found many invitations that were close, but the shop owners were not at all flexible with the changes I wanted to make. Not Penelope. I described what I wanted and before I knew it, she was sending me pics of the invitation design I had been dreaming of. On top of that, she was working on them during the Christmas and New Year holidays when most Etsy shops were closed! Regardless, Penelope was quick to respond to every email. The invitations were gorgeous and I had many, many compliments (even from the pickiest of my family members). I highly recommend Powerhouse Paper!

Award