78-24 68th Road, Middle Village, NY 11379 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About PowerBeats Productions

Why PowerBeats Productions? Because Our #1 Priority is to provide You outstanding Client Service.

Call us a today! 917-488-5440 or Email us at info@powerbeatsproductions.com

What makes us different from other DJ companies?

- PowerBeats Productions is a Independent Owned Operator Company.

We, Christian and/or Miguel (Co-Founders) will provide you a personal, accessible, dependable service that only a Independently owned operator can provide, How you ask? We do not follow a business schedule because we are available 24/7, 365 days.

• With PowerBeats Productions, You are the Star of the Celebration!

Instead of us being the center of attention at your celebration we will be doing extensive and detail planning and we will help to direct and coordinate every highlight of the event working together with all the other hired professionals.

• PowerBeats Productions Diversity.

Our Multi-lingual Master of Ceremonies will keep your guest entertained through out the celebration. Depending on the type of person that you are looking for to orchestrate your reception we can provide Classy and Laid Back or Fun and Energetic while our D.J.'s play only your song requests during the party, whether it is the Good Oldies or the current Top Hits including international music especially Latin.

PowerBeats Productions is fully insured, also we are a proud member of The National Association of Mobile Entertainers and we can travel anywhere at no extra charge.

Contact us today to set up a complimentary meeting.

Follow PowerBeats Productions on

• Videos 3

29 Reviews for PowerBeats Productions

• Y

yomaika · Married on 03/21/2015

They are Very professionals. My husband and I definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Tami · Married on 03/07/2015

What can I say... Our wedding was in Key West, FL and we never doubted to have Powerbeats come down and do or wedding... They did! Yes, that's how good they are! We are STILL getting compliments on the AMAZING job they did. Fun, energetic, emotional, that personal touch you just can't even pay for. Hands down, you guys made our wedding the BEST party we and our guests have ever experienced! Thank you so much guys. You guys made my new wife smile and laugh more than I have ever seen her do. And for that, I will always be grateful. We will ABSOLUTELY work together again!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Joseph · Married on 01/10/2015

Bottom Line:
    Hire PowerBeat Productions for your next event. You will be very happy you did.

Review:
    When my fiancé and I first became engaged, I didn't know what type of music I wanted for a wedding. I was think of a band, a DJ or a String Quartet. I searched the Internet and found a sit named, GigMasters.

I saw a few listing that I sent request for inquires. Then I saw Chris' PowerBeat online listing. I was impressed with their online presentation. (Online / offline - great presentation skills). I sent them a note for more information and received a quick response. (They responded quickly throughout the planning stage).

We set up an initial consultation at our apartment during which they showed us a presentation. It was the best business presentation I've seen. Each page contained clear, informative yet easily digestible information that demonstrated their added value.

They offer a complete line of service from basic to full out with etched lighted portraits of the couple, photo booths, lighting, etc. Ours was not basic but we wanted a bit subdued and they executed it perfectly.

The planning process was amazing. Their website is incredible. It helps your special songs: first dance, last dance, cake cutting ceremony, etc. it also help you plan the rest of the music: the "must haves", "nice to have", "don't play".

People at our wedding told us they've never been to a wedding where everyone was dancing all the time. It was true!

Chris' MC skills are top-notch. There was seamless integration between the venue manager, the photographer and PowerBeats. In fact, we were referred to our photographer, Tatiana, by PowerBeats. She was amazing, as well.

WOW! Our wedding was just amazing! Our guest were so impressed with the whole event and PowerBeats were a big part of that.

Like I said at the beginning, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/21/2015

PowerBeats Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• 78-24 68th Road Middle Village, 11379 See on map
    9174455929 (Other Phone Number)
    9175911712 (Fax Number)