Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Power Events

Philadelphia's premiere hors d'oeuvres and tapas caterer
Power Events orchestrates a harmonious blending of delectable cuisine with the perfect atmosphere to create the ultimate catering experience. The Power Events team of experienced professionals embodies a willing spirit and unsurpassed skill, ready to help you through every aspect of planning and executing a memorable event right down to every last detail. Whether you're planning a small intimate dinner for 10, or a networking function for 500, Power Events can accommodate all your event planning and catering needs.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Vegetarian (2)
Buffet (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)

Ashley impressed from the very beginning. She was extremely knowledgeable, organized, and had great suggestions. The planning process was so easy--she was great with helping up perfect a brunch menu with everything we were looking for. She did an initial walk through with me at the venue itself and was so full of ideas about set-up, decorations, table settings, etc. We weren't sure exactly what we were looking for, and Ashley was fantastic in taking our ideas and actually turning them into working plans. She had worked at our venue, The Colonial Dames, before and it made coordination a breeze since she knew the set-up so well. Leading up to the wedding, we did a final walk-through. Day of was what really impressed up. Ashley and her team arrived the day before and got most of the table settings set up. In the morning, her team came and introduced themselves to everyone and seamlessly got everything in place. When it finally came time to walk down the aisle, Ashley was right there and fixing my hair! Immediately after the ceremony, a staff member handed me and the groom a glass of water. I was so impressed by how above and beyond everyone went. The cheese table was gorgeous and all the appetizers and food got compliments all day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Family Style, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, American

Ashley and her team were incredible! I cannot thank them enough for how kind/professional/wonderful they all were. Everyone raved about the food and the service, and I could not have picked a more perfect company to have at my wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture emily, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Family Style

We loved working with Ashley! From the tasting (which she did in our home!), to picking a final menu, ironing out details and the wedding itself. Ashley did a fantastic job of helping us along the way and going beyond our expectations. Her team was amazing at the wedding, making sure myself and my husband were fed throughout the night. She even packaged up a platter of left overs for us to take to our after party!! Both of us loved the ease of communication, her prompt responses, THE FOOD and her ability to make our wedding run smoothly. Power Events is more than just a catering service. They really know how to run an event!

Profile Picture Jaime, 1/5/18, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1340731882312 27
220x220 sq 1340731888028 hjf2471
220x220 sq 1340731893142 hjf2514
220x220 sq 1340731900621 hjf3003
220x220 sq 1528745653 ffdbaa912c146820 1528745652 391493bbad62a95d 1528745648785 1 1
220x220 sq 1528745653 cdfc66b44275ed2f 1528745652 24ad622e987bb319 1528745648788 2 3

1 ENDORSEMENT
The biggest endorsement I can give is that Power Events catered my own wedding. The food was exceptional, and received continued comments and rave reviews from all of our guests. Ashley worked with us, and with our budget to make OUR ideas a reality. Her professionalism and prompt responses, along with her flexibility set her apart from anyone else we could have chosen. We are so so glad we had the opportunity to work with her, anyone planning an event or wedding would be crazy not to hire her.

Norristown, PA 19403   See On Map