13915 N. Mopac Suite 110, Austin, TX 78728 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4
  • Meet the Team

About Powell & Tiller Dental Care

Located in Austin, Texas, Powell & Tiller Dental Care is a dental studio that works to prepare couples for their wedding day. Specializing in creating photo-ready smiles, this team of dedicated professionals works with newlyweds-to-be to make their vision come to life. Clients can choose to visit these skilled dentists at their studio, or avail of consultations online.
Powell & Tiller Dental Care offers a range of services and products to assist newlyweds-to-be with oral care. For a sparkling smile, couples can avail of Invisalign treatments which work to straighten teeth for an immaculate beaming grin. Veneers are available to hide stains and chips and provide a flawlessly even finish to teeth. This team can also provide whitening treatments, allowing you to feel confident and comfortable as you smile with joy on your special day.

Follow Powell & Tiller Dental Care on
7420468542656479232 o 51 1995799 160562652135695

Powell & Tiller Dental Care Pricing

Powell & Tiller Dental Care Price Rates

Powell & Tiller Dental Care FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Teeth Whitening

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Powell & Tiller Dental Care 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Powell & Tiller Dental Care 2
    Digital Smile Design Smile Transformation

A Digital Smile Design Smile isn't just a weekend smile, it's a lifetime smile!

From Invisalign (if needed) all the way to porcelain veneers, we digitally create YOUR perfect smile!

Mention this DEAL to take $500 off your Digital Smile Design Smile Transformation!

Call us today at (512) 218-1130 or schedule online at austinfamilydds.com

• Powell & Tiller Dental Care 3
    Invisalign Package

In 2020, the traditions of our world became a little... skewed. From inviting all of our relatives, to now only inviting a select few, even our wedding arrangements have changed!

As we enter this "new normal" we are relying more and more on pictures to share our treasured memories.

Share your happy moments by sharing your amazing new smile!

Invisalign allows you to straighten out your wedding plans, while straightening out your smile! Your smile will be perfect in person AND in pictures!

Schedule online at austinfamilydds.com OR call us at (512)218-1130! You will also receive complimentary teeth whitening at the end of your Invisalign case!

We look forward to providing you a lifetime of smiles to compliment your lifetime of love.

See More Deals

Team of Powell & Tiller Dental Care

Dr. Juli Powell

Dr. Juli Powell

Dentist

I love my job in that I feel it is many jobs. I am a doctor who helps my patients feel better. I am an artist who creates beautiful smiles. I am a teacher who educates patients about their oral health. I am a therapist who helps patients overcome their fears. I am a student who continually learns about advances in dentistry.

And most of all, I am a friend to my patients. I care about their lives and look forward to seeing them and hearing what’s new. I don’t know of any other profession that would let me wear so many wonderful hats each day!

I am glad, every day, to make a difference in people’s lives. I’m proud to have helped raise a generation of kids who are happy to go to the dentist. I am proud to have patients who came to me as nervous adults and now look forward to visits. I am happy to create a smile for someone, and give them confidence.

Above all, I am proud that my team and I have the common goal of helping our patients attain and maintain great oral and overall health and wonderful smiles.

My favorite part of being a dentist is being part of my patients’ lives. I love the relationships I have with each person in our practice. I love that every six months or so I get to catch up on their lives. I have patients that I have grown older with. I have families where I’m seeing the children of patients I first saw as children. I have families where I see four generations. I am honored by these friendships and treasure each.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 13915 N. Mopac Suite 110 Austin, TX, 78728 See on map
    Monday 8-5 Tuesday 8-5 Wednesday 8-5 Thursday 8-5 Friday 8-5
    Location of (Powell & Tiller Dental Care)