Powell Pictures

Hurst, TX View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Erin Married on 04/10/2010
    Komal is the most creative photographer and we're so glad we chose her to do our wedding photography. We just got married on April 10th so not all of the pictures have been completed yet, but the ones we've been able to preview are amazing! Thank you so much for a great (long) day!
    Jane Married on 11/09/2009
    Komal of Powell Pictures captured exactly what I wanted to remember about my wedding. The candid reception shots were PERFECT! She listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions to make the perfect pictures. Thanks Komal!!!
    Suzanne Married on 07/11/2009
    Komal was great to work with. She did our engagement pictures and did an awesome job. She picked the location at a country house. She has a lot of excellent ideas. She is very spontaneous and creative and the pictures turned out great!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Allen & Mandy
    31 photos · 05/18/2014

julie alzaitoun photography julie alzaitoun photography Wedding Photographers

I met Komal on a wedding shoot a few years back. We have been shooting together since then at other weddings as well as just meeting up and finding some fun, new, interesting places for future clients. If you are looking for an amazing photographer....call Komal and ask her about Colleyville!

Kelly Kate Photography Kelly Kate Photography Wedding Photographers

Komal second shot for me when I had a wedding in Dallas. We had never met and she was more then happy to help me out. She was amazing! Professional, helpful, creative, and fun. All that you want a second shooter to be. Her pictures were amazing and I am so happy with what she got. I will be using her much more - and maybe second shooting for her some day!!

SoundSource Entertainment of Texas SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

Hurst, 76054
Location of (Powell Pictures)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding