Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Powder & Paint

Powder & Paint offers a varity of services. We offer makeup, hair, facials, waxing services. Specializing in weddings, bridals, engagement, birthday, prom, or any special occasion.

Located in the beautiful panhandle. We are lucky to be right on the beach. Rather your having a destination wedding or a back yard party. We can provide the best quality makeup service possible.

Tara, the owner and makeup artist has done makeup for over 10 years and is also a licensed esthetician. Being educated about skin, she can consult you on which products will work best on your skin type.

Using on the best makeups, Tara uses MAC, Bobbi Brown, Jane Iredale and more. Along with top notch moisturizers like ARC, Murad, Dermaliogica, and many more. Catering to each and every client.

We travel all over the emerald coast from Pensacola to Panama City. You can view pictures and prices on our website and facebook.

Website: www.powdernpaint.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/powdernpaintmakeup.com

We look forward to making your Special Day Gorgeous and Perfect!

Follow Powder & Paint on

Powder & Paint 5
Powder & Paint 6
Powder & Paint 7

Rachael · Married on 07/14/2018

Tara was great on my wedding day! I did a trial run a few weeks before and the only adjustment we needed to change was the lipstick color! I loved the way my skin looked, my biggest thing was having flawless skin for my pictures! An additional bonus is Tara's great personality, I was having a rough morning of and she made me laugh and calm down a little! I would recommend Tara for anyone in area!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Powder & Paint 8

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2018

Tara and Maria did amazing on my wedding day. They were both punctual, professional, and accommodating. Booking hair and makeup from Arkansas was stressful, but I am so glad I chose Powder n Paint!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Renata · Married on 04/28/2018

We are really happy we hired Powder & Paint to do the hair and makeup for our wedding! We are a lesbian couple, and Tara was totally cool with that. Hair and makeup for seven ladies turned out beautiful!

For makeup, we had a whole range of experience from my mom, who never wears makeup and was really nervous about getting it put on, to my sisters in law, who wear makeup every day and wanted something bold and fun for the wedding. Tara completely understood what each person wanted and tailored the makeup so everyone was comfortable and happy! She was great at choosing lip color to match our outfits and skin tones, including for my Taiwanese-American bridesmaid. I rarely wear makeup, so I was really glad I had a trial before the wedding. I loved how the makeup smoothed out my skin tone, but when Tara darkened my eyebrows in the trial, it just looked too different from what I'm used to, so she didn't do it on the wedding day. My mom got a pretty bad eye infection from the makeup, but I think that's just bad luck and could happen to anyone using shared makeup.

For hair, Tara works with several very talented ladies. I brought Pinterest photos to my trial and Maria was able to understand what I wanted and adapt it for my hair type. Again, I was super glad I did a hair trial, because I discovered that using my natural curls really did not look as good as straightening my hair first and then having it curled again for the updo. The day of the wedding, Maria got the stomach bug, but Tara brought Tricia with her to do the hair instead, and Tricia did fantastic on everyone's hair including mine! Tara is prepared for anything!!

Tara always responded very quickly to my emails and texts. Tara, Maria and Tricia were all super friendly. The prices seemed comparable to other vendors in the area and it was really nice to have Tara and Tricia come to our hotel room on the wedding day. We absolutely recommend that you hire Powder & Paint for your wedding hair and makeup!!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Powder & Paint 18

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Powder & Paint 1
    Save $5.00 for a Review!
    Leave Powder & Paint a review about our services and receive $5.00 OFF your makeup service! We appreciate great reviews from our customers!

• B-Boy Productions, Inc.
    B-Boy Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

Power and Paint is one of the top make-up artists in the area bar none. Tara is responsive to inquiries, super sweet and delivers a product AND experience that will make you wonder what took so long for you to book her! Give her a call today!

• Irina Nikole Photography
    Irina Nikole Photography Wedding Photographers

Tara is a true professional. What defines a true professional is going an extra mile for a client. She is very easy to work with and she cares for those she is working with. Book her for your Wedding or event and you will be very pleased!

• Sugar Beach Weddings, LLC
    Sugar Beach Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

Powder and Paint does such a good job of making the brides even more beautiful On their big day! Thank you Sugar Beach Weddings