10 South 5th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Pourhouse Party Bus

Let us take some of the stress out of your wedding planning! The Pourhouse Party Bus will handle all of your transportation needs so you can focus on enjoying your wedding day. We will provide you with exceptional service for all of your transportation needs from bachelor/bachelorette parties, Groom's Diners, and on your big day. Our bus is the most luxurious coach in the Twin Cities and it features two-toned Bentley leather seating, mirrored ceiling, hardwood floors, granite ice bins and an on-board concierge. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients and you can rely on us to do the same for your wedding day.

Please call 651-600-5466 to schedule an appointment to see our coach and book your special day!

tv3umbu88imihir5cjpef2dresljvm9x m5k34frw

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Pourhouse Party Bus

Michaela · Married on 08/06/2016

1.0

Do not plan your special event with this company

Update: Gary Swartz, the Publisher/COO of the Wedding Fair responded immediately and took action to speak to the owner of the Pourhouse “JT” who never took the time to get in contact with me. I left several messages with his employees and never received a call back. This event occurred in May of 2016 and I am still so enraged I am sharing to prevent anybody from reserving their busses. This is the letter I wrote to Gary in October of 2016.

Hello,

I attended the Wedding Fair twice while I was engaged. After meeting the owner/manager of the Pourhouse Party bus we decided to rent the bus for my bachelorette party. Everyone was very disappointed. The evening was full of let downs and extremely false advertising. Let me explain just a few of the situations that happened that evening.

We rented the bus because they told us we could rent it for a number of hours and we can do anything we decide within that time period. Whether it be driving around for five hours or spending most of our time in clubs downtown. The whole evening was a bust. It was very embarrassing and frustrating for my Maid of Honor and myself.

It all began about one week before the bachelorette party when my MOH was notified that the White Rhino (the best bus that we rented and had already paid for) had broken down and we would have to use a different bus. This is understandable as it is a situation beyond their control. However, they were very frantic on the phone and very unprofessional. They offered us a free night on a party bus, but after this situation we would never take their offer.

I feel the Pourhouse violates the Twin Cities Wedding Association Code of Ethics that is promoted at the Wedding Fair. This is why:

“CODE Of ETHICS

Twin Cities Wedding Association and its members acknowledge the need to preserve and encourage fair and equitable business practices and, as a condition of membership, subscribe to a Code of Professional Ethics. To this end, Twin Cities Wedding Association and its members subscribe to this Professional Pledge:

I pledge myself to honesty and integrity; to pursue my profession and education so that service to my clients shall be maintained with high standards and practices.”

They were never honest with us. We were promised we would be able to "get into any club" without a cover charge or waiting in line. In fact, there is a banner on their webpage currently promoting that you "never wait in line" with this premier experience. My only request for the night was that we go to the Shouthouse. Upon arrival, we were told we would have to pay over $50 in cover charges and then they said we had too many people we could not get in to the club. Yet, Pourhouse promotes this and advertises that their bus seats up to 40 people. I had less than 20. The concierge kept saying it was our fault, that we should not have gone downtown, (which is all that they advertise), and that we should have gone out in the early evening---before the party scene even begins. They were so unprofessional and rude to all of my friends and family who came out to celebrate with me. THEN WE ARRIVED AT THE POURHOUSE---THEIR OWN NIGHTCLUB!!! AND THEY WOULDN'T LET US IN!!!!!! It took almost 20minutes for them to let us into the building all the while being very rude to everyone in my party. Then they told us to stand in a corner because they didnt have the reserved area we were promised for the bottle service ready. Then they forgot about us. We were standing in a corner of the dance floor waiting and waiting and they didnt come back to gather us for half an hour. They told us only a few people could be in the reserved area so we were supposed to split up our group. I put my foot down at this point and they allowed my whole party to be around where their designated bottle service area is.

This is copied directly from their website

“Our luxury buses offer state of the art sound and lighting, auxiliary audio input, LCD flat screen TVs, DVD player and we can add fog machines, and wireless microphones. Our luxury bus seats up to 40 on leather interior with hardwood floors and a mirrored ceiling.”

The sound system was NOT working. Neither was the microphone. It kept shorting out and the volume was terrible. There were no TVs or DVD players either.

“I pledge myself to seek and maintain association with fellow TCWA members and with all others who may become a part of my business and professional life in an honorable and cooperative manner.

I pledge myself to comply with the standards of TCWA and my colleagues as set forth in this Code of Professional Ethics:

ARTICLE 1: I will accurately represent my qualifications and experience in both oral and written communications.

ARTICLE 2: I will act and speak professionally so as not to offend nor bring discredit to the wedding services profession.

ARTICLE 3: I will be committed to understanding my customer’s needs, approaches and goals in promotion of service and proposal.”

My aunt and cousin stepped outside the Pourhouse while we were waiting to be escorted to the designated area and the bus drivers and concierge ASKED THEM TO GO BUY THEM A PIZZA!!!! My aunt and cousin walked several blocks to buy their empoloyees pizza. I could not believe this when I found out. We PAID for them to be there enjoying themselves and instead they were asked to run personal errands for the drivers.

“ARTICLE 4: I will share knowledge and professional experience with others.

ARTICLE 5: I will maintain the trust of clients and respect the affairs of clients and other members who may share confidential information.”

May I repeat what they asked my aunt and cousin to do for them. On top of everything, when they were driving the last few members of our party home all they did was complain. The drivers and concierge make every single person feel very uncomfortable. We were treated as a huge inconvenience and without respect. It was absolutely unacceptable.

“ARTICLE 6: I will treat other wedding professionals with professional courtesy and dignity.

ARTICLE 7: I will provide services in those areas in which I am qualified to serve, taking into consideration available opportunities to develop new services or take on new opportunities. When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for service, I will make every effort to recommend the services of another qualified TCWA member.

ARTICLE 8: I will protect the public against fraud or unfair practices and shall attempt to disengage all practices that bring discredit to the profession.

ARTICLE 9: I will not be party to agreements that unfairly limit or restrain access to the market place by any other wedding professional, client, or to the public, based upon race, creed, color, sex, age, physical disability or country of national origin.”

The whole experience was a bust. The extremity of the false advertising is completely unacceptable. We were not compensated in any way when the situation was brought up to the Pourhouse. It was the biggest waste of money and the biggest disappointment. You only have one bachelorette party and we were all looking forward to what the Pourhouse promoted at the wedding fair.

I am contacting you because one of the things I appreciated most about the Wedding Fair was the promise that all vendors live up to the Code of Ethics. The Pourhouse should not be allowed to falsely advertise their services at The Wedding Fair. I do not want any more future brides to have one of the most fun night of their lives ruined by this company.

DO NOT PLAN A SPECIAL EVENT WITH THIS COMPANY. You will regret it for years.

Michaela