Potomac Shores Golf Club & Tidewater Grill

Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Potomac Shores Golf Club & Tidewater Grill

The perfect canvas to create your next memory!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION - UPDATED INFORMATION COMING SOON

House Wine (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Decor (1)

Kelsie and her team were awesome to work with. Very accommodating! Great location for a corporate event, wedding or milestone event, etc. Look forward to working with the Potomac Shores team again in the near future.

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin to describe how wonderful everything was for our wedding at Potomac Shores Golf Club. We did both our ceremony and reception there. I should probably start with Kelsie. She is an amazing person and there is no way we could have had our perfect wedding without her. From the time we started the planning, she was very responsive to emails. She always had answers or suggestions for us. She took care of everything. Even with everything going on on the wedding day, she was always available, sometimes even before I knew I needed her! We received so many compliments on the food, service and beauty of the place. The food was excellent. We had a buffet meal with fried chicken, ribs, macaroni and cheese, green beans, etc. Everything was wonderful. The appetizers during cocktail hour were fantastic. Kelsie even made sure we got some while visiting with all of our guests. We definitely would like to go back for dinner. One of the best services that they provided was the setting up/breaking down of everything. As a bride, I can't tell you how nice it was to have everything set up just as I envisioned and not worry about running around the day of the wedding setting up cake displays, centerpieces, seating charts, etc.. If I'm to be totally honest, I think they even did a better job than I envisioned! I'm sure I'm overlooking something, so I'll just say that you won't be disappointed if you book your wedding with Potomac Shores Golf Club.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up

Potomac Shores Golf Club & Tidewater Grill Pricing

Shuttle
Valet
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Potomac Shores is an awesome venue. Staff is wonderful to work with. Looking for a picturesque venue with great food please consider Potomac Shores Golf Club.

Events