Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Potomac Party Rentals

Potomac Party Rentals is your source for low cost rental items delivered to you with unbeatable customer service. We will work with you to ensure that all aspects of your wedding are fully covered from start to finish. Call or email us today to plan your Wedding!

9 Reviews for Potomac Party Rentals

• CountingDown060708

Brit · Married on 06/07/2008

We worked with Scott and he was AWESOME! This company is so professional and the best prices around the DC, VA, MD area. You be happy you went with them. Even on the day of, Scott was thinking about us. It was 100 degrees out and we didn't have fans listed in our contract, but Scott called and asked if we wanted them for the tent and of course we said yes. I'm glad he was so on top of things. All of our guest loved the tent.

Sent on 07/01/2008
  • Lanette

Lanette · Married on 05/10/2008

Potomac Party Rentals was one of the best finds as far as our vendors go. We used them for our chair rental and their prices are unbeatable! Scott Griffing was in constant contact and worked with me and the day-of coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. He went out to Brookside Gardens a few months ahead of the wedding to get a feel for the space and give his suggestions for a set-up. We worked together to create the perfect seating arrangement.

On the day of the wedding, it rained and EVERYTHING changed, but PPR rolled with the punches. They quickly worked with our coordinator to move to a new location and set up the ceremony in a short amount of time. They were very flexible and accomodating in a potentially stressful situation.

I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2008

casey · Married on 05/10/2008

Scott was fantastic. After reading the reviews... I found out we were not his only wedding on our wedding day! I would have never guessed. We got our tent and chairs from PPR. The price is unbeatable - the service was awesome. They are flexible also. We had to change the location of our ceremony the day of due to rain and they moved the chairs.... twice!!! They were a little late to pick up the tent due to traffic but arranged with our wedding coordinator so that we would not get charged for extra time.
    Scott met us at the venue to look at the area and come up with a good tent size before we booked with him. He has great customer service skills.
    Scott was awesome with payment also. We sent the check and they never got it. He just called to let me know.... we waited to see if the check in the mail would ever show up. It never did so we paid over the phone and he kept a lookout for our check. Never got there.... so I would recommend paying over the phone! (2 months later the check has never been found!.... I blame USPS)

Great service, awesome prices.... and Scott is a football fan so we had lots to talk about!

Sent on 07/27/2008