Potok's World Photography, LLC

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Potok's World Photography, LLC

Love, Life and Luxury

If  you've come here looking for photographers who can help you tell the world your love story, you're in the right place! We look forward to meeting you, getting to know you better and creating photos for you that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime.

I love shooting weddings because that is how I literally got our start. I'm Anji (pronounced like "Angie") Martin, a German-born traveling wedding photographer. I often work on weddings with my husband, Pete, and together we make sure that we get every loving glance, every secret smile and every tender caress that you share on your wedding day.

Home right now is the Washington, DC metro area, but I have lived in Germany, the Nordic countries, South America and Asia in the past decade. So obviously I don't mind traveling to whatever corner of the globe you choose for your wedding!

So now that you have seen some of my work and heard what I can do for you lets talk! Send me an email at potoksworldphotos@gmail.com or give me a call: 202-549-5828. I would love to hear from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

First of all, Anji and Pete are AWESOME!!!!! If you are considering a wedding photographer, engagement shoot, or just a lifetime shoot, look no further and book them. This power couple has some serious talent and it's to capture your day/moment in a way no one can. We couldn't thank them enough for our awesome engagement session and because we loved the shoot so much and the pictures even more, we booked them for our wedding as well. They are so easy to work with and truly know what they are doing. It shows in the quality of the images we got. Every little detail is captured and we got sneak peaks the day after our wedding! The best thing is that our entire family and all of our friends loved them. They were so respectful, personable, and friendly and they even remembered most of our family and friend's name and called them by it. Everyone loved our pictures as well. They both work incredibly together and they have an understanding like no other couple in the business. Best of all was that they moved like stealth. The last thing you want is a photographer who is constantly in your face and that you notice walking around taking pictures. We didn't have that feeling at all! In fact, we were quite surprised by some of the pictures they took because we didn't notice they were around us. Working with them is a breeze and they are super responsive to emails, phone calls, text. They are timely, friendly, listen to what you are looking for, and are truly passionate about what they do. Which is also what makes them great! Again, my husband and I absolutely LOVE them! And so do all of our family as well as all of our friends. Give them a shot or should I say, let them give you a shot (pun intended) and meet them. You will be so pleased with their work as well as their personality. I am so excited I have met and found them and look forward to a future shoot with them already :)

Profile Picture User5188231, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Prints

Anji and Pete were amazing for our wedding! We had a two day Indian wedding, and from the moment they came, they were such a calming and pleasant presence. All of our family members were so happy with them too, complimenting how calm and hard working they were! They were extremely accommodating with all of the different events we had going on, and made sure to get both the bride and grooms side of ceremonies and getting ready. Having them in the room while we were getting ready was actually fun! It didn't feel like they were just there to photograph the wedding, it felt like we had our good friends hanging out with us as we prepared for these big, important moments. This allowed us to be at ease, be ourselves and actually enjoy all of the moments of our special weekend! I would highly recommend their photography services for any special event!

Profile Picture Janvi, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Or wedding was perfect. Anji was almost invisible during our service which was great because our church guidelines and officiant insisted on it. We wanted pictures in Colonial Williamsburg- no problem. We wanted creative poses in the Williamsburg inn- no problem. We wanted to stop and eat-- really no problem!!!! Flexible, creative, fun, and talented.

Profile Picture Mollie, 5/28/16, 1 Review