Posy

Columbus, OH View map

We have a true passion for beautiful flowers and an understanding of how great design can transform a room and bring your event to life. With a discerning eye for detail, we bring our talent, vision, dedication, experience and enthusiasm to each and every event. Beginning with your first consultation and laying out a design proposal to delivery and set up the day of your event, we take care of every detail. Serving the greater Columbus area.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Sarah Married on 12/05/2015
    WOW! Wow is all I have to say about POSY! Amy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is a beautiful person inside and out! She took my Pinterest obsessed vision and made it a reality and then some! It was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone always says the cringe worthy expense of a wedding is the florals because they just die. But it was worth every penny! She created an over the top warm, romantic and elegant woodland christmas vibe in an inside setting and it felt like we brought the outside in. I couldn't have asked for anything better! She took the time to really listen to our wants and broke it down to every little detail of where our money was being spent on. We knew in detail each center piece, aisle decor, etc. She also was there personally with her team to flip our ceremony to our reception and then came back to tear down at the end of the night. It was such a great experience! Definitely worth every penny!
    Annie Married on 08/30/2013
    I can't say enough about POSY. I was dreading spending any part of my budget on flowers ("they're just going to die...") but I am so glad I did. The flowers and decor from POSY made my wedding absolutely beautiful. It was worth every penny. Amy is a joy to work with. She provided me with a detailed description of everything I was ordering, so I could see exactly where my money was being spent. Plus, her descriptions are so wonderful, you can really picture how everything is going to turn out. And then, you show up for the actual wedding, and it's even more amazing than what you expected!
    Liz Married on 06/21/2013
    To summarize my experience with Amy in a word -- WOW. We were not the most organized the first time we met with Amy (we had a general idea of what we wanted, but basically no specific details!), but that didn't matter to her! She patiently went through each detail of the ceremony and reception, making awesome suggestions and sketching out her ideas. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind when my mother or I had an idea that she knew wasn't going to have a wow factor but was polite and respectful about it. She willingly went along with all our crazy schemes (I fully admit I went totally overboard with Pinterest before the wedding!) and frequent changes of heart over details (did we want a wrist corsage? A bloom for a belt or for a purse? Pink or coral posies?). I am so glad we listened to all her opinions, because every single one of my flowers, from my bouquet to the bouts to the flowergirl blooms to the tablescapes were absolutely breathtaking. In fact, my bouquet was so beautiful I am having it professionally preserved. I couldn't stand the thought of throwing it away!

Even though Amy was an active part of our planning process, it was clear to us that she was not suggesting anything for the sake of profit. In fact, when we gave her our budget for the flowers, she came in under budget! Our ceremony was outdoors with an indoor reception, and she skillfully played off the different surroundings. She even brought flowers to adorn my cake (which was gorgeous!!).

All in all, I cannot say enough wonderful things about POSY and Amy Music. She was such a delight to work with, and was honest and up-front about everything. The only surprise was how amazingly beautiful everything was! If you are considering working with Amy, I strongly suggest you go for it. You certainly won't find anyone better.

Real Weddings

• Sara & Jared
    60 photos · 04/14/2018

Columbus, 43209
Location of (Posy)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding