Posies & Pine

Whitefish Bay, WI View map
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

Local to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and serving the greater southeast Wisconsin area, full-service floral company Posies & Pine specializes in wedding floral arrangements. Owner and lead floral designer Meg Harris offers clients years of professional industry experience. Established in 2015, Posies & Pine is passionate about harmonizing its lush, textured, garden style with your own wedding theme and preferences to craft truly unique floral products.

Products Offered

Posies & Pine is happy to service weddings of all sizes and floral styles. A complimentary in-person or phone consultation is provided for all potential customers to discuss your wedding vision and Posies & Pine’s approach to floral design. Flexible to your needs, floral packages are always customized to your particular needs. In general, most packages cover the cost of delivery, set up, and clean up services, in addition to unlimited consultations, floral design, and a venue visit. Centerpieces and related floral decor can be provided upon request. A special discount package is available for elopements and courthouse weddings, and includes a bouquet, boutonniere, and the cost of delivery. Posies & Pine supplies the following floral arrangements for all weddings:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Hannah S. Married on 12/10/2019

Hands Down BEST Florist Ever

Megan with Posies & Pine hands down cannot be beat. She is incredibly sweet, personable and professional along with is incredibly talented. With my ever changing theme and as wedding planning progresses, she was always there to accommodate our needs and made us feel like our day was very important. Her attention to detail and vision in indescribable . Being in the wedding industry myself, I couldn't recommend a better florist for your big day! Thank you again Megan for all you do and for making our special day floral dreams a reality.😍
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing! Amazing!

Posies & Pine was one of my favorite vendors that I used for my wedding! I was looking for a florist to do the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, and had phone calls with a few florists before deciding Megan at Posies & Pine seemed like she knew what I was looking for.
    On the day of, the flowers were ready to go that morning, and they were absolutely fantastic. The picture I'm posting is NOT a stock photo-- this is REAL! They were SO pretty, and I was so happy with how they turned out.
    Megan is awesome to work with, and she knew exactly what I was looking for. The flowers were AMAZING and even better than the photos we used for planning. I can't recommend enough!!
    Cara Married on 10/20/2018

Brings visions to life

I went to a wedding expo and happened to win a raffle for a bridal bouquet done by Posies and Pine. A florist was the one vendor I still had to find. It was meant to be. The flower arrangements Megan created for our wedding surpassed my expectations. Absolutely stunning! When she arrived with the flowers, it was the moment I felt as if my wedding vision was coming to life. She captured what I was wanting very well and included so many unique flowers and accents (like fall leaves and hops) to create awesome arrangements. I also made changes along the way and was so appreciative how quickly and easily Megan was able to adjust things. Megan was easy to work with, listened so well, and is very talented!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Johann
    37 photos · 06/15/2019

Deals

Posies & Pine 1
Exclusive

Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry Wedding Officiants

I had the honor of officiating Meg and Max's (of posies and pine) wedding. I was very excited to see what Meg would do for her own winter ceremony. I knew how excited she was and the limited amount of time she had to put it all together. What she produced were joyful, vibrant decorations for her venue (chez M & M), a dashing seasonal boutonierre for Max, and a very romantic, sexy, floral bridal bouquet for herself. I loved the signature bouquet with its deep, full reds and lush cream and pink tones. It had depth, texture, and artistry, not being too symmetrical, but elegantly spontaneous with a dancer's balance. The home decor had that same kind of vital expression with its seasonal elements, robust pine cones, along with diverse and dynamic greenery, gorgeous, fluid - looking, apricot/pale cream roses nodding to her bouquet. They smelled amazing! Real, fresh. I can't wait to recommend her to the couples I meet! She's got her own style that, to me, speaks through the quality of the materials she uses and the brilliant, textured expressions in their arrangements. Meg's also very sweet and easy to work with and she clearly does very well under pressure!

Whitefish Bay Whitefish Bay, WI, 53217
Location of (Posies & Pine)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding